JORDAN 6 SPIZIKE

lol.. when JB/Nike release new shoes every weekend yes the hype (demand) for these will die down... sneaker prices dont go up, up, up..  

but keep buying right after release.. in fact Ill keep selling them to you.  lol 
How long u been buying shoes? Cuz I was able to get banned 1s Southbeaches and bin shoes all for 250 the day of or the day after look at the prices now. Keep not buying right after peace

for every pair you name that kept its value after release, I can name 10 pairs that have dropped to retail or below. 

there will always be shoes that will can sustain the hype, but IMO these arent one of them.  
Thus is the only thing with sense you you've said

How long u been buying shoes? Cuz I was able to get banned 1s Southbeaches and bin shoes all for 250 the day of or the day after look at the prices now. Keep not buying right after peace
I never said this was the case for ALL shoes.. i just said in GENERAL this is the case for resell for shoes.. espcially now with how often Nike/JB releases shoes.. it devalues older shoes.   (this is one of the main reason the shoezuem guy is selling off his collection)

for every south beach 8 and banned 1.. there are 100's of other Jordans that you cant even sell for retail.. which is exactly my POINT.

I don;t think these Jordan 6 spikze will ever be that sought out in the future.. good quality 6 and with bad color blocking..  which would put them in the 100 other jordan list..

Last edited:
infared 5lab3 had good color blocking and GREAT quality.. selling for retail... and that is on a retro 5.. Must more popular model then the 6

anyway.. keep buying away guys. point is made. 

infared 5lab3 had good color blocking and GREAT quality.. selling for retail... and that is on a retro 5.. Must more popular model then the 6

anyway.. keep buying away guys. point is made. 
Isn't clear that labs aren't a resell shoe but how bout you find me bred 11s for retail

I can't see how anybody could dislike these once they see them in person.

Somebody tell @hulk7280  to find me any of the shoes above except lebron 11s and Carmines in a size 13 for close to retail.

I sold Forging Irons for 425 when they released, and sold Gator Kings for 300 when they released.. Forging Irons have definetly "dried up" and they can be had for retail.. 2k14 where selling for 1200-1500 when they released, now they can be had for 600-700. 
it sound like you're salty cause you didn't triple up on these to re-sell like those Le-Brons. also what up with the complain about red, green, and white mid sole? we get that you don't like the color block on these. but the shoe is made to dedicate to Spike Lee. if Nike wanted us to love the color they would've made all retro into ID's. 

Last edited:
it sound like you're salty cause you didn't triple up on these to re-sell like those Le-Brons. also what up with the complain about red, green, and white mid sole? we get that you don't like the color block on these. but the shoe is made to dedicate to Spike Lee. if Nike wanted us to love the color they would've made all retro into ID's. 
let him keep living in his fantasy world, whatever makes him happy.

thats what I have been saying this whole time.. its just you fail at reading comprehension
Ya I'm sorry I can't comprehend just like u can't comprehend the fact u r wrong just admit it and move on like a real man. That's right I'm sure ur not

Dude said 5s are more popular than 6s tho. Why are yal continuing to feed into his nonsense? He's trying to be GENERAL about a limited release RED jordan. Speaking nothing of fact because he trying to guess the future.

Reminds me of the dude in the carmine 6 thread that kept talking about how prestigious they were.

The fact that he keeps bringing up lab shoes and resell invalidates anything he has to say, those shoes are easy to cop at retail on release and have 0 resell potential in the immediate future.

Dude said 5s are more popular than 6s tho. Why are yal continuing to feed into his nonsense? He's trying to be GENERAL about a limited release RED jordan. Speaking nothing of fact because he trying to guess the future.

JVShb.gif

Reminds me of the dude in the carmine 6 thread that kept talking about how prestigious they were.
The fact that he keeps bringing up lab shoes and resell invalidates anything he has to say, those shoes are easy to cop at retail on release and have 0 resell potential in the immediate future.
yeah I remember that :lol:

i remember. haha

Mentioned in a prior post I didn't like the white sole but ordered to see them in person and that completely changed my mind. Pictures do not do this shoe justice.

If the green wasn't there this shoe would be perfection.

Last edited:
Green sort of creates a big apple vibe to em. Doesnt go too well imo but it's not like they added yellow or something

Back
Top Bottom