JORDAN 6 SPIZIKE

Green sort of creates a big apple vibe to em. Doesnt go too well imo but it's not like they added yellow or something
JB be like lets give them great quality and a color block they'll hate while also giving them OG colorways with horrible quality

Even though I hated the spizike association with this 6, when you look at final product, JB nailed it with the color placement. Green simply had to be on this shoe, and they put it in the most miniscule places they could.

Even though I hated the spizike association with this 6, when you look at final product, JB nailed it with the color placement. Green simply had to be on this shoe, and they put it in the most miniscule places they could.
It does I wouldn't love my pair as much without the green for some reason

it sound like you're salty cause you didn't triple up on these to re-sell like those Le-Brons. also what up with the complain about red, green, and white mid sole? we get that you don't like the color block on these. but the shoe is made to dedicate to Spike Lee. if Nike wanted us to love the color they would've made all retro into ID's. 
only tried on NDC because i wanted to use my 20 percent coupon before it expired.. got a connection error then finished cooking breakfast with my wife.

didnt try anywhere else, because I didnt want to spend 170 plus tax and shipping on them.  

Trying to be MUCH more selective with my shoe purchases nowadays.. and to be honest I have enjoyed getting lebrons and kd's more latetly then Jordans.  

If You Don't Like The ShOe Get Out Of The Thread Dang Im Tired Hearing The Same Dummies Justify Not Buying Cause There Broke By Saying The Shoes Off Because White Midsole And Green stitching. Then Got The Nerve To Say Lebron And Kds Been Droppi.G Heat When Both Models Are Ugly As Hell

outside NT, ppl think these are pretty fire

best time is to buy now because down the road they will stay at a steady 300+ imo

lol.. when JB/Nike release new shoes every weekend yes the hype (demand) for these will die down... sneaker prices dont go up, up, up..  

but keep buying right after release.. in fact Ill keep selling them to you.  lol 
Royal 1, blk/red 1, shadow 1, Fear 5, banned 1, infrared 23 6s, 06/07 stealth blue 5, 2012 blk 3, and many more all say hello.

laugh.gif
 thats what i said

NT is a joke these days. Clowns
Anyway. Im loving these. The green sits well with me as im big on xmas themed ****

Royal 1, blk/red 1, shadow 1, Fear 5, banned 1, infrared 23 6s, 06/07 stealth blue 5, 2012 blk 3, and many more all say hello.
your right, i am idiot.. these will 4-500 dollars by october. probably hit 1k next year.. in 5 years.. yeezy prices. 

your right, i am idiot.. these will 4-500 dollars by october. probably hit 1k next year.. in 5 years.. yeezy prices. 

The back and forth didn't have to go this long, you feel one way while most people feel another way.
It's as simple as agreeing to disagree. You don't have to exaggerate to attempt to prove your point, the majority of people really only disagree with you saying you'll be able to purchase these for retail down the line.

Most of the dudes that disagree with you have backed up their viewpoint with multiple examples of shoes that have never come down to release day resale prices and all you've posted in comparison are your experiences with GR foams, lebrons, and jordan labs which by the way are not legitimate retros and will never have the interest a true retro would.

If You Don't Like The ShOe Get Out Of The Thread Dang Im Tired Hearing The Same Dummies Justify Not Buying Cause There Broke By Saying The Shoes Off Because White Midsole And Green stitching. Then Got The Nerve To Say Lebron And Kds Been Droppi.G Heat When Both Models Are Ugly As Hell

This.

Nike did a great job on these imo. they wont drop a special release thats not worth the money. All the details have meaning in them, (why red, why green, why white). If jb/nike put a different color on it, the "spizike" tribute wont make any sense.

After receiving my pair yesterday I'm extremely impressed. The green is used just right on this model and the leather is tremendous. Similar leather kt that on the family forever 1's. Love this shoe and will probably move my Carmine's since I like these more. Can't wait to wear then

Back
Top Bottom