JORDAN 6 SPIZIKE

Kinda late but what the hell, I saw everyone posting their red kicks, so I wanted to flex too.
View media item 1145227
Sadly I just sold me candy red 2s this week. Oh and just for sh*ts and giggles anything seen twice is a double up.
The plan is also to add the Lebron XI elites and Ferrari 14s to this mix as well.
ok Boss we see you, really nice line up you got going.

Kinda late but what the hell, I saw everyone posting their red kicks, so I wanted to flex too.
View media item 1145227
Sadly I just sold me candy red 2s this week. Oh and just for sh*ts and giggles anything seen twice is a double up.
The plan is also to add the Lebron XI elites and Ferrari 14s to this mix as well.

NIce pic. those yeezy's hurtin the feels. Congrats fam.

******READ THIS!******

WE'VE TRIED TO BE NICE AND JUST DELETE POSTS AND JUST ISSUE GENERAL WARNINGS. HOWEVER, PEOPLE ARE STILL CHOOSING TO IGNORE THE RULES.

AUTOMATIC SUSPENSIONS WILL BE HANDED OUT FOR ANYONE ASKING TO BUY/SELL.

THIS INCLUDES ANYONE OFFERING OR REQUESTING "OOPS"

THIS HAS ALWAYS BEEN A RULE VIOLATION. JUST BECAUSE YOU THINK YOU'RE HELPING SOMEONE OUT FOR RETAIL, YOU'RE STILL CREATING A TRANSACTION.

FLOOD THE BUY/SELL FORUMS WITH THOSE REQUESTS OR USE YOUR SIGNATURE.

I don't know if sneaker watch is trippin or not but they said the Spizike 6 is fake if it has a cardboard like material under the sole is that true or what ?

I don't know if sneaker watch is trippin or not but they said the Spizike 6 is fake if it has a cardboard like material under the sole is that true or what ?
@Shoehunter 23 not true at all about the cardboard thing, i seen quite a few with it and def werent fake

thanks everyone for helping a brotha out!  
happy.gif

Been dropped my pair off at my local post office with acceptance over a week ago but the tracking has it arriving today at the same post office. So basically it took over a week to go from one side of the building to another. Smh, I always have problems with them and this is the main office

Been dropped my pair off at my local post office with acceptance over a week ago but the tracking has it arriving today at the same post office. So basically it took over a week to go from one side of the building to another. Smh, I always have problems with them and this is the main office
post office has screwed up numerous times on items i shipped out and received

Back
Top Bottom