Jordan 8 Doernbecher on the way...

Yellow sole might help lower the price but it still wont be much.... I have yet to see the db9 in my sz used or vnds for less than 450-500....
I guess my sarcasm wasn't sensed 
laugh.gif

doubt it, 450 is the homie price right now.
All I am saying is, I can screenshot 10+ listings on ebay, size 11, that have gone sold for approx. $550.  Some of those were even offering free shipping.  So after 13% paypal/ebay fee and $15 shipping, their profit is $460.   So for the people who are lucky enough to do a local meetup, those numbers are beneficial.  Especially when the seller says “nah, that’s too low, I can sell them on the bay for $xxx”.  You can quickly do the math for them and point out their real profit, the 3 day wait for their funds and the chance of a chargeback.  Bruhh, I got 450 right now, cash, in yo hand.  That has worked for me in the past, so.

Yes, these are DBs but some fire is about to release this month and a lot of people will let go of that bottom line $600 price!

it can be done I see
dude told me he doesn't want to have them sit on the bay for 600 and never sell and wanted to sell quick with a lot coming out this month.....my 3rd DB(3,8,10) only ones i want are 5/6/9 can care less about 1/2/4

doubt it, 450 is the homie price right now.
All I am saying is, I can screenshot 10+ listings on ebay, size 11, that have gone sold for approx. $550.  Some of those were even offering free shipping.  So after 13% paypal/ebay fee and $15 shipping, their profit is $460.   So for the people who are lucky enough to do a local meetup, those numbers are beneficial.  Especially when the seller says “nah, that’s too low, I can sell them on the bay for $xxx”.  You can quickly do the math for them and point out their real profit, the 3 day wait for their funds and the chance of a chargeback.  Bruhh, I got 450 right now, cash, in yo hand.  That has worked for me in the past, so.

Yes, these are DBs but some fire is about to release this month and a lot of people will let go of that bottom line $600 price!

it's the same with the shoes in your sig....you posted them at about $100 over what they realistically go for but I'm sure you expected people to offer up in certain cases

it's the same with the shoes in your sig....you posted them at about $100 over what they realistically go for but I'm sure you expected people to offer up in certain cases
Lol I wanted to point that out too. Although I'm not sure if he's taking his own advice considering they've been sitting for over a month. Hmm...

dude told me he doesn't want to have them sit on the bay for 600 and never sell and wanted to sell quick with a lot coming out this month.....my 3rd DB(3,8,10) only ones i want are 5/6/9 can care less about 1/2/4
I've been trying this strategy [emoji]128532[/emoji]

laugh.gif
 has to step his resell game up

Only sold because he couldn't wait, if you catch sellers looking to load off quick you can get a deal

i emptied the closet this morning, going to try to offload a couple pairs that I wouldn't mind parting with and then put that $$ toward db 8s.  I'm going to try to exercise some patience though and hope i can catch a seller in a moment of weakness lol.  thinking maybe right after the legend blue XI release

i don't need money tho.  my point was someone that bought the shoe strictly to flip will get rid of them when that columbia release nears.

Last edited:
saw the "could care less about 1s/2s/4s" …. damn more people jump on that wagon so i can cop them all…
mean.gif
 1s have been the shoe i always wanted, can NEVER find a pair.. hurts man

saw the "could care less about 1s/2s/4s" …. damn more people jump on that wagon so i can cop them all…:smh:  1s have been the shoe i always wanted, can NEVER find a pair.. hurts man
Still upset with that release. The only db that I like which I'm missing. Nike order from their restock was canceled and could never find a pair at a price I was happy with.

Finally received my pair and the first thing I thought to myself was " can a grown *** man really be spotted in these shoes?" 
laugh.gif

I mean, the extra details put into this shoe are real nice and all but no way I'd ever be spotted wearing these in public.

On another note, if I was a kid, these would be the only kicks I'd ever need. 

saw the "could care less about 1s/2s/4s" …. damn more people jump on that wagon so i can cop them all…:smh:  1s have been the shoe i always wanted, can NEVER find a pair.. hurts man

1s/2s/4s comment. :lol:

The 2's are my favorite ones, especially with the Bible verse on them. [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji]

1s/2s/4s comment.
laugh.gif

The 2's are my favorite ones, especially with the Bible verse on them. [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128591[/emoji]
love the 2s… i had a pair but the toe box was all messed up with the suede basically removed(looked like a failed restoration attempt to me) which ultimately made me sell them, if i were to do it again though i would keep them.. seeing now that i may not be able to get them back for below 500
mean.gif

figured id post this separately being a few people will comment on it but it goes w my last post^ my db order goes…………..

1s,2s,6s,8s(mainly because first pair I've gotten for retail),9s,5s,4s10s

Back
Top Bottom