Jordan 8 Doernbecher on the way...

yea 3rd was supposed to arrive on 6th, no response to txt since fri so I call today, straight to voicemail, call with another phone and it rang, so he apparently blocked my #. *****?
It's probably gonna arrive tomorrow. Give it till Wednesday or Thursday before turning up even more.

Benefit of the doubt. He did ship it and just ignoring your calls. Just like Kith or Boutique during release post and pre.

Where and how much was this pair?

It's probably gonna arrive tomorrow. Give it till Wednesday or Thursday before turning up even more.

Benefit of the doubt. He did ship it and just ignoring your calls. Just like Kith or Boutique during release post and pre.

Where and how much was this pair?
I guess you're rite, IG had him send tagged pics and whatnot,$475

Last edited:
Unreal, straight to voicemail whem I call dude, used work phone and it rang but no answer, so he blocked me lol. If hes in fact trying to scam me I don't get what hes doing opened dispute with USPS and will open claim with paypal.

Bruh it was sent on the 3rd?
Nah, I mailed mine from the main jammy on 34th and 8th.

That **** is 24 hrs I expect them to not scan until bethpage

Anytime I ship something I insured I have them scan the package in at the window. If I ever have to file an insurance claim I ain't trying to hear "how do we know you mailed the package?". :tongue:

yea 3rd was supposed to arrive on 6th, no response to txt since fri so I call today, straight to voicemail, call with another phone and it rang, so he apparently blocked my #. *****?
that's what tends to happen when you go for the cheapest pair you can find. It can also just be a shipping delay, I think it's a little too early to worry. Package could also be at your local post office waiting to be picked up

Forget the mail delay guy blocked his number file that claim already that's a red flag

its so dumb, does he expect me to not file a claim? Theres 0 chance of it working (him scamming me)
this is with every one of these people man, i don't get it. They have no way of winning.. something i will never understand

Shoot I ship my DBs last Tuesday. Priority Express and shipping still hasnt updated. I been talking to the guy back and forth. These past 2 days he hasn't responded. I think he just gave up wirh frustration at this point. I dont remember it being this bad last year. The only spot Im having huge delays is Cali. Other spots been on time or 2 days late.

its so dumb, does he expect me to not file a claim? Theres 0 chance of it working (him scamming me)
Trust me you not the only one who has been scammed before, for example me with a pair of Air Jordan Retro 6 "Slam Dunk".

Try using overnight Priority Express.
Sometimes not that much more expensive than priority standard, especially given that insurance is much cheaper on express, and if they miss the deadline you can get your money back.

With expensive items it might be worth the extra fee for peace of mind.

Forget the mail delay guy blocked his number file that claim already that's a red flag
I agree, file that claim now..

If he's indeed legit, he'll understand why you started a claim since he's been ignoring you for days nows...

Who did you order from? What's the guys name?
off IG, had him send me a couple tagged pics before anything, just filed a claim. Only thing incould think of is the guy using the 475 as an intrestless loan for a couple days until it gets refunded (as ridiculous as it sounds)

off IG, had him send me a couple tagged pics before anything, just filed a claim. Only thing incould think of is the guy using the 475 as an intrestless loan for a couple days until it gets refunded (as ridiculous as it sounds)
Same happened to me, guys name was anthony.

It's terrivle I'm excited about that price but dudes wasn't even Tryna talk to me for anything f less than $650 lol dudes asking $700 it's too early for all that

filed a claim, called USPS as well and they said the weight on the box was 3 ounces in a small 9x6 ENVELOPE, lady said ill have the money back within 10 days. A lot of scum bags out there ill tell you guys.

hope you don't get it like armokidd because that's the type of seller you tend to deal with when getting those type of prices
smh bruh, all this is going to do is tie $475 up for another 10 days, well ill have it back in time for the columbias and pantones 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom