Jordan 9 doernbecher to release 11/30 - $175

Depends what you're going by. DB IVs might go for a bit more resale wise, but I think they're an absolutely hideous shoe.

The IV's are only worth more now bcuz it's been a year since they came out. They were only going for about $350 after they released. The 9's are going for more after release and will only be more expensive a year from now(just like what happened with the IV's). I personally think the 9's will be more sought after in years to come, but that's just my opinion.

The IV's are only worth more now bcuz it's been a year since they came out. They were only going for about $350 after they released. The 9's are going for more after release and will only be more expensive a year from now(just like what happened with the IV's). I personally think the 9's will be more sought after in years to come, but that's just my opinion.

i too think theyre be much more sought after, mainly because you could have had the DB 4s if you chose to camp out. the DB 9s were just for people who were fast enough with the RSVP and NDC orders

What do u guys think trade my db free runs and my thunders for db 9? Seems like a good trade for both parties?

i wore my DB 9s for the 3rd time today and the 3m uppers only have hairline creasing. these are built like tanks

laugh.gif

Got the IX's in on release for retail. Luckily never paid above retail on any of them.
Figured I'd share a picture of mine when I went home over break.
You're the man.. Just curious how did you cop them? all online? in stores?

^ the crazy thing about the guy in the video was pointing out things that make the kicks seem fake.

Blurry pics.

Awkward angles.

Replacement box (shoes just released a month ago)

:smh:

Damn, FAKE DB9s.

What is the world coming too.

^they usually do. They came with the regular cardboard ones. One of my pairs was missing one though.

SMH at that video
Carbon fiber?
Japanese writing?
The shoe's came with dirty soles?
That box, wtf was up with that box?

Dude should kill himself for being so excited.

Back
Top Bottom