Jordan 9 doernbecher to release 11/30 - $175

People are asking $1000 for a pair of the VIs now, so you can only imagine how much these are going to be in a year.
The IVs can be had for about $500 give or take $75 up or down depending on if you get lucky or get raped.

I was able to cop a pair sz.11 just now from CL locally for $350, don't think I did too bad since cheapest I've been finding on Ebay and such for my size has been about $400-450 with another $10-25 for shipping. Hate paying over retail but I slept on this release and missed out on restocks but had to have these as they just started to really grow on me after seeing them more and more. Oh well happy to have my 2nd pair of DB shoes they will look nice next to my DB3's. Also how do these run, I usually wear 10.5 in all my jays except for the recent XI's retros which I grab sz.11 for.

I was able to cop a pair sz.11 just now from CL locally for $350, don't think I did too bad since cheapest I've been finding on Ebay and such for my size has been about $400-450 with another $10-25 for shipping. Hate paying over retail but I slept on this release and missed out on restocks but had to have these as they just started to really grow on me after seeing them more and more. Oh well happy to have my 2nd pair of DB shoes they will look nice next to my DB3's. Also how do these run, I usually wear 10.5 in all my jays except for the recent XI's retros which I grab sz.11 for.
you did good bro

I wish I could get my hands on the db ix's! At least buddy from the video is getting his money back!

Beautiful shoe

People are asking $1000 for a pair of the VIs now, so you can only imagine how much these are going to be in a year.
The IVs can be had for about $500 give or take $75 up or down depending on if you get lucky or get raped.
i cant believe the 6s go that much. but surprisingly this shoe has maintained its price value since its release...do you guys really think these will skyrocket in price?

I feel these may skyrocket in future due to alot of people rocking them. Make it harder to find a DS pair, especially with clear sole/3M upper.

And i want those 6's so bad but refuse to pay that reseller price of a $1,000+. But if I find a pair around that 500 mark, I will pull the trigger this time. Missed out once before  
frown.gif

I feel these may skyrocket in future due to alot of people rocking them. Make it harder to find a DS pair, especially with clear sole/3M upper.

And i want those 6's so bad but refuse to pay that reseller price of a $1,000+. But if I find a pair around that 500 mark, I will pull the trigger this time. Missed out once before  
frown.gif
what do you suggest to keep those soles clear and icey?

Never did post my pics #nS*** lol. Only reason I doubled up was because they are special to me due to the fact that they have "September 13th" on the inside of the tongue which is my daughters birthday.. cool story, eh?

Back
Top Bottom