Jordan 9 doernbecher to release 11/30 - $175

That price is high and there are a ton of fakes, I mean really good fakes.
The tongue and the face on the right pair are the only giveaways, be careful.

I agree with this right here. The fake DB9s are easy to spot for now cause they dont have the red and green on the bottom soles.

Found a dude thats trying to sell em for $480 shipped..Is this the ongoing rate for a size 8?? Been looking around but ot seems like these are drying up in the market

Found a dude thats trying to sell em for $480 shipped..Is this the ongoing rate for a size 8?? Been looking around but ot seems like these are drying up in the market

thats as low as it'll get...get it now before it goes up forever

Is 600 a good price for the DB IV. I need to know ASAP before I decide to buy
That price is high and there are a ton of fakes, I mean really good fakes.
The tongue and the face on the right pair are the only giveaways, be careful.
Basically, crazy how fakes have come so far. I just seen the DB IV fakes from kicksole comparison vid on youtube. :smh:

Last edited:
Just traded my DBs for SB/preheat 8s 
happy.gif

You won with that trade big time and whoever made that trade will regret it congrats to you though:smokin

Lol thanks....DB 9s are great Dont get me wrong but I think the quality is way under par from what people think they are..that toe box material is going to crease after 3 wears and I didn't want to take the risk with JB quality anymore, plus the 9 model isn't my favorite so letting them go didn't hurt one bit...my DB9s where dead stock and his South Beaches where 9/10 barely yellowing og box laces everything. He was Mexican so I guess these meant more to him than SB8s.

I got a 10.5 I really need a 10. Someone offered me $400 you guys think I should hop on that and buy my size off CL or something? 

I got a 10.5 I really need a 10. Someone offered me $400 you guys think I should hop on that and buy my size off CL or something? 

$400 wont get you a 10 tho... you need at least another hundred.. unless the prices have dropped

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom