Jordan 9 doernbecher to release 11/30 - $175

I like how much love these are getting. They get nothing but hate until they get revealed. Suddenly everyone likes them. Like I said the IX is a garbage model, this shoe is just the only must have colorway for this silhouette (the OG black/white) with gold lines over it. Probably the least creative one so far imo. But at least it is not the worst

I don't. See why ppl can't just cop to keep. I understand if u buy n end up not likeing them but for ppl to cop soley for a resell value or trade bait its sad...because or taking away from others who want it.but ehh guess that's just how the game is now. Ppl wanna know the resell value already so they can make there plans on what other shoes there gunna get smh. We won't know until the shoes come out...just my two cents..

The bottom on these is sick makes me not even wanna wear them

but im going after 2 pairs to handle that

Last edited:
Probably one of my favorite pairs of DBs. It's a shame there's probably a 99.9% chance that I will miss out on these. NDC is impossible for me with these quikstrike and limited releases. I don't know how you guys do it. Can never add to my cart 
mean.gif
. But anyway enough saltiness, I hope everyone that wants a pair, is successful.. 

I like how much love these are getting. They get nothing but hate until they get revealed. Suddenly everyone likes them. Like I said the IX is a garbage model, this shoe is just the only must have colorway for this silhouette (the OG black/white) with gold lines over it. Probably the least creative one so far imo. But at least it is not the worst

We called it from the start man. We knew it would happen. Same thing with the 4s. Everyone hated them, but then now everyone loves them. Funny how that goes isnt it lol? :lol:

This site's gone down hill with all these young buck resellers on here, they haven't even released and they want to put a value on them.

With all the IX's coming out recently, these have been the one's I've been waiting for the most....hate they come out on a Friday...gonna be damn near impossible for me to cop, hope I can get off of work in time to have a shot at these.....

We called it from the start man. We knew it would happen. Same thing with the 4s. Everyone hated them, but then now everyone loves them. Funny how that goes isnt it lol? :lol:
Don't remind me. I couldnt get my DB IVs despite being the only person who liked em until a few days before release

Well twitter RSVP just got confirmed like I expected from 21 mercer. I can kiss those baby's goodbye.

lololol, 4-5 DB's for Solar Yeezy 2s? DB 3's go for $700-800 and you can get solars for $1500. 

Okay, that probably was a exaggeration. But still, you'll have to do several DBs to get Solars, at least 3. people on the selling groups arent paying $800 for DB3s, its more like $650-$700

DB9s - $450-$500 right after release
DB 3s / 4s / 6s - $650
DB 1s / 2s - $250-$275

it's sad, man. i remember when babyjumpman (legend :smokin ) was offering dbvi's for retail in his signature. all this tradebait talk is just pathetic.
enjoy the hustle, kids.
if i don't cop for retail i won't cop at all, and i want to wear these bad boys.
as for those complaining about your local spots not having them, well these aren't even dropping in my whole country, so i gotta rely on the generous work of my american mates. have some perspective, guys.

i agree its sad when you think about what the sneaker world has come to. :smh:

im 28 and have been following every release heavy since the white/green IVs in 2004. i personally am just getting tired of it all. from waking up early to beat these little hypebeast teenagers to the mall to cop the few releases i do buy each year to negotiating prices on my already reasonable pricing on my sneakers that i have worn. aside from Royals, Blacktoes, Grapes, and Laneys (if they release), im not copping anything else coming out in 2013.

Back
Top Bottom