Jordan 9 doernbecher to release 11/30 - $175

This is a head up for people who are going to try to RSVP through 21M, with the yeezy's people who sent their DM later then other people got the RSVP. I know 21M did have more RSVP for other sneakers, but I didn't try those. I will be one of the many trying this Wednesday and my hopes are very slim. Good luck to everyone tho, you never know you could win.

rsvp 11/28 its on 
nthat.gif
LA right? Good luck man. Hope we can make away with a pair each!

I got the feeling that most people who are trying to cop these are doing so for trade bait (myself included). I'd be more than happy to trade these for some DS or VNDS Lebron SB 8s or DMP 6/11. These two have alluded me FOREVER.

NIKETOWN NEW YORK
NIKE 21 MERCER
NIKE CHICAGO
have confirmed they'll be doing rsvps for them. they'll do them wednesday.

hopefully more stores post info today

I got the feeling that most people who are trying to cop these are doing so for trade bait (myself included). I'd be more than happy to trade these for some DS or VNDS Lebron SB 8s or DMP 6/11. These two have alluded me FOREVER.

Trade value or resale value wont be that high

I say $500 tops for these and thats over time

If you coppin for a BIG flip or for trade bait SAVE YOUR MONEY THIS IS THE WRONG SHOE FOR THAT

go after the LeBron Corks those will be high in value

Trade value or resale value wont be that high
I say $500 tops for these and thats over time
If you coppin for a BIG flip or for trade bait SAVE YOUR MONEY THIS IS THE WRONG SHOE FOR THAT
go after the LeBron Corks those will be high in value
laugh.gif
i applaud your efforts in trying to sway ppl from copping

what do you guys think these will resell for though to be honest? He has a point 500 seems like a reasonable ceiling for these.

They're not as unique as the db 6s,3s or 4s & they look too much like the white/black/red 9s and & the gmp already came out, these colors aren't as scarce.

Back
Top Bottom