Jordan 9 doernbecher to release 11/30 - $175

what do you guys think these will resell for though to be honest? He has a point 500 seems like a reasonable ceiling for these.
They're not as unique as the db 6s,3s or 4s & they look too much like the white/black/red 9s and & the gmp already came out, these colors aren't as scarce.

doesnt matter. theyre still a DB Jordan and are the best looking DB. also Jordan hype is at a all time high. DB 4s were hideous and still went for 450-500 right after release.

Trade value or resale value wont be that high
I say $500 tops for these and thats over time
If you coppin for a BIG flip or for trade bait SAVE YOUR MONEY THIS IS THE WRONG SHOE FOR THAT
go after the LeBron Corks those will be high in value

Corks wont be that high.You can seriously trade these for SB 8s these days. Because people now know the value of these and how they always go up after the release date.

The chances of getting these alone i can only imagine...and the closest NT by me is in DC its gonna be crazy knowing how the past doernbechers have been...

Trade value or resale value wont be that high
I say $500 tops for these and thats over time
If you coppin for a BIG flip or for trade bait SAVE YOUR MONEY THIS IS THE WRONG SHOE FOR THAT
go after the LeBron Corks those will be high in value

Corks wont be that high.You can seriously trade these for SB 8s these days. Because people now know the value of these and how they always go up after the release date.

It all depends on the type of release, look @ the crown jewels. I'm sure there are people that would trade their SB8s for those.

air-jordan-ix-doernbecher-21-mercer-570x433.jpg

I actually love the shoe this year..I know it will b difficult to cop based on the fact that all the dorenbecher releases are all difficult to cop..gonna try NDC in the AM if not I'm hopin my connect will come thru for a reasonable reselling price..

Man where is that dude at on NT with that near flawless RSVP record.... lol i think i might need him for this release because I never have RSVP-ed before and this is not the time to be practicing on a release like this. PM me and I'll make sure to return the favor. :D

its for a good cause but i dont feel these at all... they look like a farmers union shoe. what print is that, that wraps around the top box in gold.. looks like a wheat pattern
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom