Jordan 9 doernbecher to release 11/30 - $175

I feel sorry for you guys who have no time but to waste it doing pointless "test runs"

Y'all weak.

Let someone in that city get it!

wonder what this will be like come friday?

Last edited:
sent mine in within seconds. crossing my fingers
nerd.gif

NTLA rsvp is now closed, damn that was fast. I guess we can say NTSM does look through their dm and choses their friends lol

To the guys who missed out, i suggest heading to your local niketown regardless if you didnt win, my friend got his GMP pack by waiting it out and copping an unpickuped pack

Theres still a chance!! Or you can try the joke that is NDC

Last edited:
To the guys who missed out, i suggest heading to your local niketown regardless if you didnt win, my friend got his GMP pack when someone didn't pick up theirs.
Theres still a chance!! Or you can try the joke that is NDC
Walk up to Nike and say what exactly. I feel like if I do it, they're gunna stand there and be like "you get a twitter message?" me: "well, no but I was just wonde-" them: "you need a twitter message to purchase if not then you cant" 

^be there by 6 pm. Dudes are RSVPing em for fun. They will have pairs unaccounted for.
You really think these dudes gonna fly to each niketown in one day to pick up all their pairs?

Walk up to Nike and say what exactly. I feel like if I do it, they're gunna stand there and be like "you get a twitter message?" me: "well, no but I was just wonde-" them: "you need a twitter message to purchase if not then you cant" 
that's not true.  If you are there in the afternoon, they will sell you the unsold pairs.  Or they will tell you when to comeback for a shot at them.

i feel like nike dc was faking i dm'd in 3-5 flat. they just pick randoms, and its not a real RSVP if you do it that way.It's supposed to be first dm-first shoe

that's not true.  If you are there in the afternoon, they will sell you the unsold pairs.  Or they will tell you when to comeback for a shot at them.

so afternoon > mornin for these types of releases?

I haven't given up hope with NTNY, most of my RSVPs I got the DM from them right before they stop sending them out.

Problem is, as much as I would like to go to my Nike store in the mall on Friday, I just have no clue what time to go at. I'm thinking between 5-6 and I'll try my luck on NDC. 

most NT's do a second RSVP so waiting might be pointless in most big cities. They'll sell unsold pairs usually the following day

Problem is, as much as I would like to go to my Nike store in the mall on Friday, I just have no clue what time to go at. I'm thinking between 5-6 and I'll try my luck on NDC. 

Well if they were a RSVP location.....they'll have leftover pairs. Always happens. There's always a couple people who don't come to claim their RSVP'd pairs.

What the store does after that is up to them. Sometimes they hold another RSVP on Twitter that same day....or they announce the remaining pairs will be avilable first come, first serve.

Back
Top Bottom