Jordan 9 doernbecher to release 11/30 - $175

Thank god. Some of us got jobs. Can't be making trips to Niketown when I gotta be at a meeting :lol:

I RSVP'd anyway thinking it would be from 10 till noon. Thank god, Nike is considerate of us adults with full time jobs. Anyone else get their DM right after Nike Boston sent out their twitter RSVP close?:nerd:

i cant believe i got a pair under my mother's name as a joke

i said the heck with it

but i got a pair at ntny

this is the second time in a row i got a pair through twitter

i really cant believe it

Last edited:
How has nike.com been after the twitter link gets posted the last couple of releases? I have never ordered a shoe off of ndc, and just want to know how there servers are

Never got a DM from nike Dallas. Well guess its NDC for me. But I always strike out their So I guess I'll never get these.

How has nike.com been after the twitter link gets posted the last couple of releases? I have never ordered a shoe off of ndc, and just want to know how there servers are

limited and hyped up shoe? its gonna suck

i clicked the link for the zoom rookies quickly and for 20 minutes i couldnt even add to the cart... :x while others could... SMH the whole time it was giving me an error

Naw yo I'm talkin bout the design not the cause.
I know what the cause is.
I'm talking about the soles.
I'm just trynna let everybody kno. If they didn't already.
Don't turn this something it ain't dude.

And don't give me that care stuff.
If u care so much go cop a pair of Air Force Chads and rock those to show ur support.

With these 9s we donating 175 instead of paying a greedy company.

Mercer is sending out DMs, i just got my confirmation from them. Can't believe i got DMs from all 3 Niketowns in the Tri state area.:pimp:

Thank god. Some of us got jobs. Can't be making trips to Niketown when I gotta be at a meeting :lol:

I RSVP'd anyway thinking it would be from 10 till noon. Thank god, Nike is considerate of us adults with full time jobs. Anyone else get their DM right after Nike Boston sent out their twitter RSVP close?:nerd:

I tell people I have a meeting out of the office and go cop. :smokin

Naw yo I'm talkin bout the design not the cause.
I know what the cause is.
I'm talking about the soles.
I'm just trynna let everybody kno. If they didn't already.
Don't turn this something it ain't dude.
And don't give me that care stuff.
If u care so much go cop a pair of Air Force Chads and rock those to show ur support.
With these 9s we donating 175 instead of paying a greedy company.
My man you got all that from me shaking my head lol. I was shaking my head because you dont need the look at the soles to know that they are mexican inspired just look at the details on the shoe, and I dont need to buy a shoe to show that I care. My son goes to the Shriners hospital for childern bc he has O.I. and I donate money all the time. Dont take a head shake so personal.

Last edited:
Nah Mikey don't do that..... I know you have a few.. but still....you would be on the losing end of that deal everyday of the week,month,yr
Been going back an forth on it, I have a pair of db 9's coming my way on Friday, I just want 2 pairs.

pollito, or umm every RSVP hashtag was somewhat mecixo influenced lol

Nike LV hasnt sent the tweet they're done, so i guess there is hope for my 3rd LV pickup

Back
Top Bottom