Jordan 9 doernbecher to release 11/30 - $175

^^^^^^ I had the db iis but they were two small im missing those and the ivs hopefully soon i can get them both

Last edited:
that was a nice db, i also like the db 1's, how much r those fetching in the aftermarket?

Was never a fan of the II. I still have yet to own a pair til this day of any color way. Lol.

Favorite DB's in order

VI
I
IX
III

I thought the four was absolute trash. I don't think I would keep it if someone gave it to me.

Was never a fan of the II. I still have yet to own a pair til this day of any color way. Lol.
Favorite DB's in order
VI
I
IX
III
I thought the four was absolute trash. I don't think I would keep it if someone gave it to me.

lol i feel the same way about the ix's. Got an rsvp from mercer and im really trying to like it because im not a reseller, but its just not working for me. Plus, a 14 is too damn huge considering how retro jordan sizing has been as of late

Favorite DB's in order
VI
I
IX
III
2,4,9 the only ones i like

your NOT the only one with the link homie...
I aint new to this!
smile.gif

Finally checked eBay prices for the past DBs... :x

Had no idea. I thought about finally getting around and picking up the 1s, so much for that.

its not as bad as the other dbs, they go for 4-500 which is still alot though

Back
Top Bottom