Jordan 9 doernbecher to release 11/30 - $175

Found it in a local facebook sneaker group.
mean.gif
So the 3m wasnt for the samples, its the actual release...... nice 
happy.gif

missed out on the sbs.... needed an 8.5

roosevelt field was a joke, everyone bum rushed nike store to get the gs 9's and everyone else who missed out took the sbs for the hell of it.

idc, still got my db 9's tho so in the end i win :smokin

missed out on the sbs.... needed an 8.5
roosevelt field was a joke, everyone bum rushed nike store to get the gs 9's and everyone else who missed out took the sbs for the hell of it.
idc, still got my db 9's tho so in the end i win :smokin
Do you know if everybody picked up their RSVP for Roosevelt?

I was on as soon as the tweet dropped on the actual Twitter webpage, before it hit my phone. I had three screens open. Tried to add a size on each one and each screen froze up. When it came back, nothing. When I tried to add again I kept getting the white box about being in other people's carts. Struck out. Oh well, the chase is back on tomorrow morning.

Instead of deleting the posts of people trying to buy/sell/trade you will just be banned since you cannot follow simple rules.

im in work right now with the sick face i still cant get over the fact that i had a 9 in my cart even after the crash and was so happy to checkout just to find out when i went and hit the next button after i put all my info in at 8:10ish that it said i was inactive for too long
mad.gif

I wanted these really bad too, to actually wear but failed at RSVP and NDC. As always do but life goes on they are only shoes. Hopefully I can pick up a 9.5 down the road for a decent price.

well didnt get my size but have a 7 smh and got my girl some db runs (she buy all my retros though) lol..o well another day of handing money over to nike and it continues tomorrow :evil:

im in work right now with the sick face i still cant get over the fact that i had a 9 in my cart even after the crash and was so happy to checkout just to find out when i went and hit the next button after i put all my info in at 8:10ish that it said i was inactive for too long>:

did you refresh your browser?

Back
Top Bottom