Jordan 9 doernbecher to release 11/30 - $175

Struck out on NDC 
mean.gif

So i placed an order with paypal but all i got was a page that said thank you.

then i got an email saying i paid nike but there's no description of the db9 on the email.

just shows the price.

i have no email from nike so idk if i have a pair.

failed trying to grab a pair for a friend. hopefully i can grab a leftover pair this evening for him.

So i placed an order with paypal but all i got was a page that said thank you.
then i got an email saying i paid nike but there's no description of the db9 on the email.
just shows the price.
i have no email from nike so idk if i have a pair.

They're about to send you a pair of the Nike Frees. :lol:

Wow, seriously, I refreshed, re-logged into my account, and they were in my cart, just finished checking out.  Serious weirdness.  Lets see if I get the confirmation email...and it looks like I did! Sweeeeet!

Estimated delivery 12/6/12.

Jordan 9 copped lower than retail price.:smokin
Dunk High copped with dif browser.

GL fam

I actually lucked up and was able to get another 10.5 on NDC but they snatched it out of my cart because I took to long to check out :lol:

Time to head to NT Chicago to claim my pair

Sold out, I was unsuccessful. This is starting to get on my nerves. Feels like I'll never be able to buy another shoe again. 

GOT MY SIZE 13. Server was crashing hard body this morning. I've never seen that whole Nike screen where it says sorry we're experiencing technical difficulties. Must've been a **** ton of ppl tryn to cop.

I actually lucked up and was able to get another 10.5 on NDC but they snatched it out of my cart because I took to long to check out
laugh.gif

Time to head to NT Chicago to claim my pair
this happend to me but how the **** did i take so long it told me i was inactive for 30mins but how it was 8:16 not ******g 830

Back
Top Bottom