Jordan 9 doernbecher to release 11/30 - $175

Tried using a gift card, gave me that inactivity page. Used my credit card, smooth checkout. :smokin

Can't even hit my own size though. :lol:

omfg omfg omfg omfg omfg, im so salty right now that this kids name is pissing me off. oswaldo oswaldo oswaldo

Went straight forth GS size for my girl and still struck out. Oh well. Ended up copping her the freeruns. It's what she really wanted anyways. Still salty tho.

Wow, seriously, I refreshed, re-logged into my account, and they were in my cart, just finished checking out.  Serious weirdness.  Lets see if I get the confirmation email...and it looks like I did! Sweeeeet!
lol you and me both my man

Site crashed on me and got a blank page but had NDC home page open in another tab, luckily was able to cop.

Estimated is 12/6 for me. Almost lost my pair cause of the crash, but I still got through. I've been on a roll with NDC. 2 restocks of the Galaxy Rookies, Bred IVs, and now these. :smokin

Tried using a gift card, gave me that inactivity page. Used my credit card, smooth checkout.
smokin.gif

Can't even hit my own size though.
laugh.gif
Yup it happened to me and i was getting nervous. I stuck with the gift card and it finally worked!

Man... you guys and having that link early 
nerd.gif

I'll cure my ndc wounds when I go pick up my rsvp'd pair at NTSM in a couple hours

Nike's site failed again.. thought they fixed the faults :smh: ... All this comments about easy cop just make others mad. No need to rub it in. Just mentioning you copped is enough. The game is messed up right now. Just wanted an 11.5/12 to rock. OH well, cant win em all. But winning alot less lately with all this d@*n hype.

Back
Top Bottom