Jordan 9 doernbecher to release 11/30 - $175

Honestly, It might be easier ordering from you're phone if you have PayPal. That's my first W on NDC many more too come.

Added to cart as soon as link was tweeted.....went to check out got a black screen.... hit refresh got screen that said listing promotions error, logged out logged back in and added a headband to cart....got inactivity error.....refreshed....and YESSSSS.... checked out... got order confirmation.....now on to the motorboats
nthat.gif

Then went back and copped a pair of the free 2's for wifey.
wink.gif

Last edited:
they were in my cart then out my cart then in my cart then when i tried to check out i clicked the next step button it then said it was nothing in my cart to purchase. I clicked on the link again and no sizes so i refresh like 15 times it logged me out. Logged back in they were in cart...check out success :nerd:

Shouldve hopped on the frees as well.

I'll end up getting them some other time if I really want em.

Last edited:
This system is driving me crazy!!! I've been lucky once with the Yeezy's and have struck out on every limited release since then. 
mean.gif

What is this "method" everyone keeps talking about and how does it work?!

did they just tweet the Frees sold out??? is this real life? I picked up two pairs from last year's Doernbecher Collection on clearance last year, now even the Frees are selling out in an hour???

thanks for trying, mike. you're the man, regardless.:smokin

*heads back to my scotch* :frown:

Last edited:
Off topic somewhat but can someone tell me how the DB Dunk High Sb's would fit? I got a 12 normally a 13 in nike basketball...

Thanks in advance fam

Just added an 8.5 to my cart of the frees 2 different times but removed them since they werent the 9 I need. Gonna keep refreshing to see if I luck out late on the frees.

Back
Top Bottom