Jordan 9 doernbecher to release 11/30 - $175

They arent for me.
Man.....you hook everyone up....need to save one for yourself bro!
smile.gif

im in work right now with the sick face i still cant get over the fact that i had a 9 in my cart even after the crash and was so happy to checkout just to find out when i went and hit the next button after i put all my info in at 8:10ish that it said i was inactive for too long>:
did you refresh your browser?
yes. is that why it didnt work after was i just suppose to let it load itsself ? once i refreshed i clicked my cart got all my info in then hit next to find out i was inactive and it said click "Continue shopping" i hit that and my cart goes empty

Sorry if its been posted already, but the shoes are 3M just like FlipJays pics.....
pimp.gif

Edit: Didnt read the last 3 pages. Threads moving kinda fast lmao

Last edited:
yes. is that why it didnt work after was i just suppose to let it load itsself ? once i refreshed i clicked my cart got all my info in then hit next to find out i was inactive and it said click "Continue shopping" i hit that and my cart goes empty

No it happened to me to after I hit next step after entering all my info I got a black screen but I waited a while and refreshed and they were back in my cart. I had to enter all my info over again and then I was able to checkout.

I overslept -_- I had like 10 alarms on my iphone too and none of them woke me up
Wouldn't have mattered my man... copping off NDC this morning was near impossible. I honestly do not see how people are able to get through and even add to carts. I was refreshing twitter 2x a second got the link as soon as it went up. Clicked my size, hit add to cart and immediately that little white box pops up. Ehhh, on to the next one

Line for Nike Chicago around the corner - I left, ish is slow there this morning
It wasnt that bad bro. Come back now. It was clear skies after like the first 30 minutes. The beast were out though. Saw hella Galaxy Rookies Glow pods and Black pods. And damn near all the previous DBs on ppls feet. 

Bout to cancel these af1 I got..... lol clicked n nike link asap thinking I had the js.... still checked out coz iwas oike... y not? But
Nah thanks I ll scoop em at the outlet as usual....
Only wanted the js.....but ebay prices r just outrageous..... smh

Today is definitely the luckiest sneaker day of my life. I was able to grab a pair from NDC (1st time since the Pine foams) and my girl was able to grab the frees that she wanted.

I'm a little tight though, because I had all intentions of trading these and now I hear that the entire uppers are 3m and I'm not so sure about trading them now...1st world problems, I know.

Also, to those that say/think that you can't get a pair from NDC on an iphone...don't believe the hype.

I did.

What's the line for? I thought the only way to get the DB 9's at NT is through twitter..
It was but they were only allowing like 10 ppl in at a time. And pretty much everybody came to get there at the same time. Im assuming there wont be any unclaimed RSVP pairs after talking to one of the managers there.

It was but they were only allowing like 10 ppl in at a time. And pretty much everybody came to get there at the same time. Im assuming there wont be any unclaimed RSVP pairs after talking to one of the managers there.
ahhh, that makes sense. I'm planning on picking my pair up after work.

Its nt impossible but lke u stated its ur first success since the pine foams.... just luck at the end of the day coz everybdy
Clicked on the lnk..... glad sme of us madeit though

This was the hardest release on NDC in a long time.  Lucky I got through, but man was I nervous when the site crashed and then on the final checkout screen the processing spin wheel spun for over 2 minutes, and finished with a black screen.  One refresh and the order confirmation was there.  Glad others had the same success, wasn't easy but was attainable.  Can't wait to rock them - delivery 12/5 up here in Boston. 

I dont understand why there would be lines at NikeTown's that did the RSVP. Imma be down at NTSF later this afternoon after work. lol. I guess people wanna get their pairs fast so they can post them on eBay/CL to try and make that $$$

Back
Top Bottom