Jordan 9 doernbecher to release 11/30 - $175

Congrats to everyone who got a pair. I got very lucky myself. The entire disappearing from cart scared me but was able to pull through.

Can somebody please help a brother out with some NDC tips lmao. This is ridiculous. Its never the checkout being the issue. I cant add a shoe to my cart without getting that dumb error on every release. I be on point with every restock and release but always never get through 

I dont understand why there would be lines at NikeTown's that did the RSVP. Imma be down at NTSF later this afternoon after work. lol. I guess people wanna get their pairs fast so they can post them on eBay/CL to try and make that $$$
There was a line at 21 Mercer and most people had RSVP. 

I went early as well to avoid the potential Mercer shadiness that I've been hearing about.  I didn't want to go after work to find out that there was a "mis-count" or my size wasn't available even though I had an RSVP. 

This shoe is definitely
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

i feel you on that one. I wish i can head out early, but work takes the first priority and shoes come next haha. best believe if they try to give me a "miscount" shadiness, you might see me on the news in the Bay Area cuz imma go ape **** lol. Enjoy the shoes bro. The 3M suprised me a bit today when i got into the thread. I like em better with the 3M

There was a line at 21 Mercer and most people had RSVP. 
I went early as well to avoid the potential Mercer shadiness that I've been hearing about.  I didn't want to go after work to find out that there was a "mis-count" or my size wasn't available even though I had an RSVP

THIS. An RSVP isn't a guarantee.

i feel you on that one. I wish i can head out early, but work takes the first priority and shoes come next haha. best believe if they try to give me a "miscount" shadiness, you might see me on the news in the Bay Area cuz imma go ape **** lol. Enjoy the shoes bro. The 3M suprised me a bit today when i got into the thread. I like em better with the 3M
I'm lucky enough where I'm "Up" in my workplace and have flexibility to be able to stroll in late and not get too much **** for it.

Good luck with getting your pair in your size after work.

Just picked up my dbs from NTSM. also picked up the Db dunks in size 13. Off too work, will post pics when I get there.

Not too be off topic, but the elite socks that came with the Dunks are too redic.
smokin.gif

Thought about picking up the shoe just for the socks (even though I wasn't feeling the shoe too much), but then thought about next month's releases.

Got mine this morning, I'll upload pics tonight, the 3M upper is ******g nuts!

Got another pair comin from NDC on Tuesday, quality is superb on these.. wish JB produced every J like this...

My last release im going to try getting this year is the bred 11 and thunder 4s, and I have a feeling my luck wont be so good that time around 
ohwell.gif

i didnt know that
i though your good if you get pick from the time the rsvp starts until it closes on release day
one of the reasons i went early for the 2 shoes that i got picked for
ahh..NT boston rsvp reserves you a specific size during the time period on release date. its guaranteed.

My last release im going to try getting this year is the bred 11 and thunder 4s, and I have a feeling my luck wont be so good that time around 
ohwell.gif
I never understood all the hype with the thunder IV's. I remember they came out around the time I got my BCIV's in 2006..

Nike Roosevelt Pick Up. Apparently they still sizes in stock. expect a twitter RSVP, for all those who want to snag but couldnt earlier

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom