Jordan 9 doernbecher to release 11/30 - $175

really wish Philadelphia can build a NikeTown dont understand why we dont have one yet since we are a pretty Major city

i was there the window was 8am-9am...otherwise i would have just waited until after wk
they wont release any unclaimed pairs today according to 3 different workers & a manager
bolo for twitter was the exact words of them all....
lol my DM says 8am-9pm not am.

why would i be trolling
laugh.gif

im repeating exactly what the workers & the "manager" told me WHILE PICKING UP MY PAIR
cant even give info on NT without some fool saying you are trolling.......
thank you... it was on my twitter rsvp confirmation & i was told that in person today...... just like i said ...you cant even pass along info without someone trying to call you out when they dont even know wth they are talking about
edit matter fact arent you the dude who kept saying you werent trying to resell the supreme x af1 & got exposed in the thread because they were up on fleabay.....
Nah you got the wrong guy. I have very bad opinions about Supreme lmao. But no ones calling you out bro. Im just letting you know that information youre spreading is false. No shot at you as a person. Chill. 

Wussup dallas family can a houstonian brother gt help on theze? R they sold out nike dallas already?

Wussup dallas family can a houstonian brother gt help on theze? R they sold out nike dallas already?

Woke up this morning at 7am and tried to get a second pair via NDC. i was able to add my 10.5 and then go all the way through the checkout, but during the final step it said that I was inactive for too long (must have been a error because i wasnt) and when I refreshed the page my pair was gone. But i wasnt down because i had a RSVP at Niketown Chicago.

I got there at about 8:30 and waited in line for about a half hour to 45 minutes. Once inside the store, I checked out with ease and dipped. I was the guy in the charcoal grey Supreme beanie, grey jacket with black sleeves, and 99 Black Cement 4s.

Shoes are ill as hell in person. the quality seems excellent and i love the 3M upper. I was secretly hoping they would use a 3M upper every since I saw Flip Jay's pair last night. LOVE these and theyre easily my favorite DB. These are staying in my collection forever.

Last edited:
Just got mine from Nike Chicago - it is indeed 9pm in case anyone got nervous - they also told me 9pm when I first showed up this morning, so I left

I was so sleepy and brittle this morning that I forgot to congratulate NT'ers who got pairs..

I'm hearing bout restocks and another rsvp for unlcaimed pairs.. 

So there is still a sliver of hope..

Back
Top Bottom