Jordan Brand will be remastering (building better quality shoes) starting in 2015

Those are the Black/Red XI lows. Did you think it said 2 lows like I did at first also?
laugh.gif
Oh 
laugh.gif
 thought it was low-top 2's. 

Lol I'm new to the game
Yeah I read that in another thread. I thought you were just trolling saying Royal 1's for $49. I read your other posts, and the best advice I can give you if you want to collect sneakers, is work really hard and save your money. Stay in school and keep your grades up and get a good job. Then you can buy whatever you want. Good luck, and PM me if you have any questions or need any help.

I find it to be more of an addiction than a hobby .... If u have any addictive personality quality traits don't do it

My best advice for people wanting to get into the hobby: don't do it. Seriously.

This.

Third on this.

At the very least, sit down and really analyze why you want to step down this expensive *** rabbit hole. If you're one of these new cats enamored by the "value" and "rarity" then just save your money because this is just a phase for like a cool 60% of people that claim to love sneakers.

At some point they "grow out of it" and regret ever doing it. If the love isn't really there, then just cop enough to be fly or whatever and call it a day.

Last edited:
It's a dumb and expensive hobby. You have to waste time and gas to drive around entering raffles for a CHANCE to buy the shoes. And if you strike out? Stuck paying resell or if you get called, the shoes are already expensive, as is. Each pair cost 170-250, depending on the shoe. I can think of at least a dozen other things I can spend with 250. The Asics Nimbus, which are one of the top running shoes in the market are 160, but a pair of Cigar VIs, which aren't really viable for basketball anymore are 250?

It's too late for me, as I've been buying shoes since I was 14 and I'm 25 now so I've already fed into the addiction. But seriously, don't get in the hobby.

Last edited:
I find it to be more of an addiction than a hobby .... If u have any addictive personality quality traits don't do it
Any kind of collecting is considered addicting if you wanna be think about it.

Back
Top Bottom