Jordan Brand x Fakes/Variants: At it again **pics**

aw mayne after seeing that pic of blk.cats they will be kop'd...very nice!
We rep da BAY
We don't rep California!!! - Turf Talk

Quote:
It's just somethin' about them...They always seemed like Narcs...

:lol:
laugh.gif
I agree though

Quote:
I don't know why we come down so hard on people wearing fake's

It never really bothered me. Only the spongebob and lime green gucci print fakes are what got me. :lol:
laugh.gif
How pathetic is it that fake makers produced more authentic looking IV's than JB?

Quote:
I don't know why some of you are looking for logic in any of this or some type of excuse.

Only thing more pathetic than JB are their apologists.

Quote:
THEY DONT CARE ABOUT YOU.

This needs to be on the front page.

Quote:
No its so they always have something in the vault for a poor time.

I've mentioned that a few times over the years even though I'm sure I'm not the only one to feel that way. After this military release, they can be released with plastic, and released again with plastic and Nike Air. It's crazy how dudes on here repeat Gentry's "preserving the OG's" bull @#%$ and think that @#%$ is genuine. Crazy...

Quote:
Anyone that can't see Nike's Guerilla Marketing technique through this message board is blind.

Especially when you're encouraged to cop the shirt because its "collectable"...

JB's fingerprints are all over this forum.

Quote:
can believe you clowns are copping those shirts, you might as well bend over and let JB give it 2 u in the ...Who cares if its "collectable," whats it really worth anyway...nothing, its just makes a mockery of your hard earned collection
If thats how you really feel.Take every single pair of sneakers you own over to flight club now.You know I used to care about fake shoes. But at this point I really dont care.I look at these fools in the street and I shake my head.If everybody and there mother has a pair of jordans that good for them.Me I buy jordans more so then any other sneaker.But NOT because of hype its because I love jordans and let me get this stright.I dont have any love for MICHAEL JORDAN the man himself.He dont give a damn about YOU OR ME.Thats fine with me because I only like the style of the shoes.Plus I believe I know enought about sneakers that I will not get caught buying a fake shoe.I Also think its funny on jordan brands part to release a t-shirt like this.Because bottom line and I knew this all along "Money.It's All about the money not the shoes".

JORDAN RETRO 5+ SIZE 8.5 WHITE/SLIVER $315.00 DEADSTOCK
YOU WANT NIKE ID CARDS. I GOT THEM FOR A SMALL FEE. NYC MEET UP FOR CARDS ONLY.
E-MAIL ME AT [email protected] WILL SHIP Shoes Only IF BUYER PAYS SHIPPING.

"160jordansdeep,"

How OLD are you slim? Every post I read of yours that is semi-serious (and non-"I got this early" related) is so contradictory and makes confusing sense.

So, you don't care about fakes, but you kinda do, but you still gonna wear that t-shirt anyway?

I'm just trying to understand your point(s).

But I agree with "topofNY," shirt is straight disrespect to anything I WEAR on my feet...

Restoring order to the Shoe
Game
FAKEPOLICE.com
Expect the Unexpected​

160 is JB's wetdream everybody knows that...i dont even read his posts anymore, 4 the record 160 we must have been writing our posts at the smae time cuz your was up there by the time i was done with mine, you always take everything so personal

Quote:
all I'm saying is JB/Nike is paying these guys (in one form or another) to create hype. It seemed like people on NT were just starting to realize that.

If true, that is a good idea. Once any info is posted it spreads throughout the shoeworld like a virus causing hype and unnecessary anticipation.

Also, buying the shirt because its a collectors item. : :rolleyes
eyes.gif

Rock brought this up, but their is NO way JB as a company allows fakers to take their molds and whatnot in exchange for cash. Maybe a crooked employee or two slips things through, but not the company as a whole. No fakes=a whole hell of a lot more money than they are making now. Think about the amounts of fakes out there. Now think about how much more money that would be for JB if those were real.

I can't believe people are buying this shirt though. Not only is it ugly, but it is a photo of a fake shoe.
The best backcourt in the ACC[/b]​
The Savior of Virginia Basketball​

Quote:
Also, buying the shirt because its a collectors item. :

They want to brainwash people from remembering their @#%$ up by telling people to buy the shirt as it will be a "collectors item." False propaganda at its finest.

:smh:
nono.gif
nono.gif
nono.gif
nono.gif
nono.gif
nono.gif
nono.gif
nono.gif
nono.gif
nono.gif
nono.gif
nono.gif
nono.gif
nono.gif
nono.gif
nono.gif
nono.gif
nono.gif
nono.gif
nono.gif
nono.gif
nono.gif
nono.gif
nono.gif
nono.gif
nono.gif
nono.gif
nono.gif
nono.gif
nono.gif
nono.gif
nono.gif
nono.gif
nono.gif
nono.gif
nono.gif
nono.gif
nono.gif
nono.gif
nono.gif
nono.gif
nono.gif
nono.gif
nono.gif
nono.gif
nono.gif
nono.gif
nono.gif
nono.gif
nono.gif
nono.gif
nono.gif
nono.gif
nono.gif
nono.gif
nono.gif
nono.gif
nono.gif
nono.gif
nono.gif
nono.gif
nono.gif
nono.gif
nono.gif
nono.gif
nono.gif
nono.gif
nono.gif
nono.gif
nono.gif
nono.gif
nono.gif
nono.gif
nono.gif
nono.gif
nono.gif
nono.gif
nono.gif
nono.gif
nono.gif
nono.gif
nono.gif
nono.gif
nono.gif
nono.gif
nono.gif
nono.gif
nono.gif
nono.gif
nono.gif
nono.gif
nono.gif
nono.gif
nono.gif
nono.gif
nono.gif
nono.gif
nono.gif
nono.gif
nono.gif
nono.gif
nono.gif
nono.gif
nono.gif
nono.gif
nono.gif
nono.gif
nono.gif
nono.gif
nono.gif
nono.gif
nono.gif
nono.gif
nono.gif
nono.gif
nono.gif
nono.gif
nono.gif
nono.gif
nono.gif
nono.gif
nono.gif
nono.gif
nono.gif
nono.gif
nono.gif
nono.gif
nono.gif
nono.gif
nono.gif
nono.gif
nono.gif
nono.gif
nono.gif

[/center]

WOW can you say "JB DOES NOT GIVE A DAMN ABOUT QUALITY, ITS PRODUCTS, AND ITS CUSTOMERS". Just a money hungry company brainwashing us. :smh:
nono.gif

I would be shocked at some people if they went out to buy the shirt now that they know about the whole story behind it. A collectors item? Please. If you don't wear pair of fake Jordans on your feet then why go out a buy a shirt with a picture of fake Jordans on it? Is it much of a difference? Even though the shirt is authentic and manufactured by Jordan Brand there is still a pair of fake Jordans on the shirt. I don't understand the meaning behind buying this shirt because now all of a sudden it is a "collectable".
New Jersey Nets
#15 Vince Carter #35 Jason Collins #24 Richard Jefferson #5 Jason Kidd - C #12 Nenad Krstic
# 0 Jeff Mcinnis #31 Lamond Murray #7 Bostjan Nachbar #34 Scott Padgett #10 Zoran Planinic
#30 Clifford Robinson #11 Jacque Vaughn #21 Antoine Wright #41 John Thomas

This is real dissapointing.

I didn't think JB would make another mistake of this magnitude.

Quote:
It really boils down to one thing. THEY DONT CARE ABOUT YOU.

Anyone with some common sense should know that no business of JB's size would care about an individual customer.

What this really boils down to is that JORDAN BRAND DOESN'T CARE ABOUT THEIR OWN PRODUCTS AND WHAT THEY USED TO STAND FOR.

I don't have a problem with them not caring about me as a customer, because if I stop buying their products they won't care., they'll get their money from someone else. What I do care about is when a company that is supposed to represent the greatest basketball player of all time gives up on their own products.

Air Jordans are not just shoes to us (most of us). We all have memories of Michael and what he did in these specific shoes, and it had different effects on people's lives. It inspired some, and it sparked a love for footwear for others. It is disappointing to see that these products that we hold so high in our minds are being whored out by the very people that are responsible for them. This incident (amongst others) is a clear message from JB telling us that THEY dont care about the history. THEY dont care about what Michael Jordan used to stand for, and what the shoes he wore used to represent. Why should I (or we) spend our hard earned money on something that doesnt stand for what it used to?

Jordan Brand went from a respected company that cared about the history and the legacy that specific shoes and Michael himself left, to a variant selling company with a bigger budget and an official title.

I honestly ask myself and fellow NTers: Right now, what is the difference between JB and a variant maker?

I know that in my eyes, the differences are starting to fade away.

Quote:
I don't understand the meaning behind buying this shirt because now all of a sudden it is a "collectable".

Exactly, I remember BabyJ saying the campout for the DMP would be a fun experience and now he is saying the shirt should be bought as a collectors item. :smh:
nono.gif

Well, he does do work for JB right.

Welp,

I'll say this last thing and I'm done.

"Rockdeep" made a pure liar out of me.

I've seen him @ work.

Dude wears a fake shoe to test them and report all the time, and because of WHO he is, people come up to him like, "Where you get them P.E.s from?"

He just winks at me. Translation? Nike/JB can do the same and get away with it if they really wanted to, because of WHO they are and the blind followers they have.

Now, this t-shirt... And most here DON'T have a problem with it.

Wow. Just Wow.

And, sidenote, there are only a *few* Jordan t-shirts that are true collectors items (non hype), and most are o.g. pre-2000. So boo this this t-shirt, all the way down to its fake retro+ shoe tag!!!!

Restoring order to the Shoe
Game
FAKEPOLICE.com
Expect the Unexpected​

:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
nono.gif
nono.gif
nono.gif
They get paid for that??? I would buy the shirt, but they are dumb!! The dude with the fake shoes should sue JB for using his pic!!!! :rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Quote:
Anyone that can't see Nike's Guerilla Marketing technique through this message board is blind.

Yup. Nike could've BEEN shut down this site. But they figure it's way too valuable... and as others have said, "value" or money is all that matters to them. I suggested a while ago that Nelson C retain the Niketalk name (so that the greedy Nike corp can't benefit off of it) and just come up with a new name for NT.

Quote:
Jordan's aren't limited nor special anymore, that part of the allure is gone

Agreed. I said that the other day in some thread.

From what I hear, most of the people who used to be at the top (all the way from Phil Knight on down) either no longer have any say or are no longer there. Maybe that has a small part to do with it? They've all been replaced by people who don't really care about the product as much as they do the bottom line. It's pretty sad whatever the reason is.
Out

Quote:
Are you guys seriously starting to realize this? These guys are paid (probably indirectly by selling the samples they get) by Nike/JB to spread the hype.

Somebody PLEASE let me know when my check is on the way.

I'm also still waiting for my commision check after single-handedly selling out the entire outlet stock of $30 Nike Full-Zips.

Did it possibly occur to you that I give out info in a way to help my fellow NTers who have simple questions that I sometimes have answers to?

:nerd:
nerd.gif

Quote:
By the way, how ironic would it be if the kid selling those fakes sued Jordan brand for violating HIS copyright to that photograph?

I wish he would. It would get this PUBLICATED in big newspapers and the such.

Billy WHite Dirk.. I knew you couldn't sit on that statement long... and I don't think the others can either.

Man..if I thought you guys were getting paid to shoot off Hype and Propaganda.. I would stand in line to collect a check and shout the propaganda too!! LOL..

I wouldn't get paid in shoes anymore... for obvious reasons...lol
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
[/b]
You know what Rolls Down Hill Don't You?
Who Will You Call When "They" Make More than You?

Quote:
160 is JB's wetdream everybody knows that...i dont even read his posts anymore, 4 the record 160 we must have been writing our posts at the smae time cuz your was up there by the time i was done with mine, you always take everything so personal
Nothing is taken personal. Your right Top of ny We are all clowns and I consider myself a big clown with it comes to sneakers.For spending the crazy amounts of money on this crap.But I really dont care.I will still buy jordans.Its alot better then blowing my money on marijuana.
Quote:
"160jordansdeep,How OLD are you slim? "
I am only 11teen.
Quote:
So, you don't care about fakes, but you kinda do, but you still gonna wear that t-shirt anyway?
Yeah I will wear the shirt.Thats the reason I picked it up.

JORDAN RETRO 5+ SIZE 8.5 WHITE/SLIVER $315.00 DEADSTOCK
YOU WANT NIKE ID CARDS. I GOT THEM FOR A SMALL FEE. NYC MEET UP FOR CARDS ONLY.
E-MAIL ME AT [email protected] WILL SHIP Shoes Only IF BUYER PAYS SHIPPING.

Quote:
What this really boils down to is that JORDAN BRAND DOESN'T CARE ABOUT THEIR OWN PRODUCTS AND WHAT THEY USED TO STAND FOR.

I don't have a problem with them not caring about me as a customer, because if I stop buying their products they won't care., they'll get their money from someone else. What I do care about is when a company that is supposed to represent the greatest basketball player of all time gives up on their own products.

Yup I concur. Sure, JB hype is kind of ridiculous right now. Sure, mad heads have jumped on the bandwagon simply because J's are "trendy" now. Sure, fakes are out of control. But all of those things are well and good, and don't really bother me like that. However, JB is stifiling the very principles that have made it such a popular company with this carelessness. In one word - DISAPPOINTING.

Oh yea, don't be brainwashed into buying the shirt as a *collector's item*. I mean if you like a shirt with fake shoes on it for its own merits, do you and cop. But if your thinking of it in terms of collector's value, that's just a non sequitur. We are not talking about a rare defect or something like that. Rather, we are considering a shirt that disgraces the very princples that true collectors/fans admire.

Back
Top Bottom