Jordan Brand x Fakes/Variants: At it again **pics**

this post is crazy :rofl:
roll.gif

'hunt me, or be hunted'

Anyone notice there is nothing about this subject on the sole collector message board?

JORDAN RETRO 5+ SIZE 8.5 WHITE/SLIVER $315.00 DEADSTOCK
YOU WANT NIKE ID CARDS. I GOT THEM FOR A SMALL FEE. NYC MEET UP FOR CARDS ONLY.
E-MAIL ME AT [email protected] WILL SHIP Shoes Only IF BUYER PAYS SHIPPING.

.....Just had to add my 2 cents......I was at the finishline today and just looking at some things on sale.....looked up and i seen it....This disgrace for a T-shirt......someone really needs to be demoted in the JB appreal camp......
[/b] KING!​

Quote:
wanted me point out what to make the shoe better and was dead serious paying me $600.00 every 3-4 weeks!

DF!
old my out of town friends to "Take off ya hat" They couldn't wear that, In the places that I was takin' em' to...​

Quote:
To be honest, one of the sellers wanted me to be a tester for their shoes to show them what was the problems with the shoe, wanted me point out what to make the shoe better and was dead serious paying me $600.00 every 3-4 weeks! I declined the offer because I felt weird about working with a fake company while I purchase real nike shoes

That's the EXACT offer I got.

$600/month for info. and feedback on how to improve their shoes.

I wonder who else got the offer...and who else accepted and is currently taking part. Maybe someone is who even posted in this thread.

:nerd:
nerd.gif

Quote:
"stories"

:wink:
wink.gif
:wink:
wink.gif

This thread is just plain depressing. We all know JB has been messing up, but to me what is the most sad is the apparent state of the sneaker community. NTers possibly working with producers of fakes, blind accusations, bickering. This doesn't seem like much of a community to me. B1LLY HOYLE, props to you and the others who made the right decision and refused to help "the other side".

On another note, the production of fakes is unbelievably hard to stop. However, I honestly believe that Jordan Brand does not put enough time or money into stopping the production of fakes.

P.S. IMO, there is another issue at hand that is becoming more and more apparent to me. Jordan Brand is a sneaker/clothing brand, but in many ways what they really sell is nostalgia. When I pick up a pair of J's it brings back memories and a certain feeling (my guess is a lot of people on this board feel the same way). I honestly believe that if JB continues to butcher their sneakers and marketing it will eventually come back to bite them in the butt. Right now JB is surviving off the memories of MJ. What happens in 10 years when every one who watched MJ played for the bulls is twenty or older? Nothing lasts forever and JB is only hurting itself.
Wanted (sz 9.5-10) Air Jordan retro I black/blue & black/red, Air Jordan retro III black/cement, Air Jordan retro IV black/cement, Nike air force 1 canvas safety orange, Nike dunk co.jp plum, Nike dunk co.jp argon, Nike dunk co.jp viotech Nike dunk sb raygun (home), Nike dunk co.jp white/purple
E-mail [email protected] AIM: jvhoop22

Quote:
Actually, giving it some thought, making fakes is illegal. Doing something illegal could cause me to be disbarred. Guess I really couldn't risk that just because of my gripes with JB.
Bingo. I'm 17, I don't want to go to jail. I'm serious on what I said.
Cause I'm a MC assassinator
I grab a mag and leave a nag leakin' like activator
Step to this and get shanked up
I knocked out so many teeth the tooth fairy went bankrupt-Big L

JB made a mistake. A HUGE mistake in fact, and it's really disappointing. But is this going to stop the demand for J's? I think not. The true collectors, collect because we have a PASSION for these shoes, not just because it is the thing to do.

So who in this forum is going to end their passion because of this mistake? I, for one, am not. I have been collecting far too long, searching far too hard, and spending too much money to say, "That's it. I'm done." To me the fun part is that collecting is never over. Once I get a pair that I have been looking for for years, I begin the search for another pair.

And do any of you honestly think that Nike or JB ever had any of us in mind? They are a business just like any other business and their prime goal is to make money. No big company cares about us.

Look at it like this. We feel about JB like many people feel about their sports teams. These pro teams don't care about the individual fan but people follow the teams religiously. I am a huge Raiders fan and when they let Tim Brown sign with the Bucaneers I was devistated. But did i stop being a Raiders fan? No, just like I am not going to stop being a JB fan. So when it comes time for the Militaries, and Fire Red Vs, and Mars IVs I'll be making sure i get my pair just like most of you will too.

That's my two cents.

wow. thats just unbelievable, after 6 years of buying J's, this is just going to far, cmon now >:
mad.gif
:smh:
nono.gif
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif

Weezy & The Clipse...you already know.
I BE THAT DUDE

Quote:
Sure, I'm in college working 20 hours a week, the money definitely would've helped, and I could have easily done what they were asking.

|I
tired.gif
and what do jordan brand do in return to their loyal customers? give us shirts with fakes, crap @#%$ variant quality shoes, trash bag colorways, and variant altered shoes...

@#%$ if jordan brand selling you out, i say sell them @#%$ out...
For Sale On Ebay, Size 11.5 Gold Flightposite 3 BG and Size 12 Air Jordan XII Retro Low. Bid Now!

Wow;

No way in hell I would turn down $600 a month to test variant shoes. I would do it for cheaper than that. But props to you guys for sticking to what you believe.

On another note, the shoe game has just gotten way to out of hand. Before this thread came out, I said I was mostly likely gonna be done after this year but after this I am for sure done. But to be honest jordan brand doesnt give a crap as long as they are making money. Their market is so big right now they can afford to do stuff that makes some people upset.

Derek
White/Black Crazy 8's size 8.5, 9, 12 $105 shipped.
$100 Black and Gold Patent 1s size 13.5

People are really gettin offended in this post. The thing that makes me laugh is for all the griping I've heard and read when the iv's drop next month you will all be there. Same as the v's, 9.5's and dubs you all will be there. No matter how bad JB screws up it'll still be "Yo!!! I'm coppin one to stock and one to rock!!!" Its unfortunate that despite how the situation seems that people tend to forget that its Jordan Brand who needs us, not the other way around.

[sarcasm] Great Insight You two ^^[sarcasm]

[more sarcasm]Why read all the other posts when you guys pretty much summed IT ALL UP.[more sarcasm]
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
[/b]
You know what Rolls Down Hill Don't You?
Who Will You Call When "They" Make More than You?

Hightower80

I agree with you 100%. That is what cracks me up. It is just like a girl whos guy cheats. He will change...he is different...bull @#%$ bull @#%$ bull @#%$.

Im done after this year...bull @#%$

your done until the drop the carmines or the xi's or what ever else they have up their sleeve.

why doesnt someone that purchased the shirt call nike until they get a supervisor and throw a @#%$ fit about a picture of fake shoes is on a legit shirt. i would do it but i do not want to waste any money on that hunk of @#%$ shirt

Quote:
The thing that makes me laugh is for all the griping I've heard and read when the iv's drop next month you will all be there.

I wouldn't be so sure on a statement like that considering Jordan Brand is butchering the IV's and everyone knows it.
New Jersey Nets
#15 Vince Carter #35 Jason Collins #24 Richard Jefferson #5 Jason Kidd - C #12 Nenad Krstic
#31 Lamond Murray #7 Bostjan Nachbar #34 Scott Padgett #10 Zoran Planinic #30 Clifford Robinson
#41 John Thomas #11 Jacque Vaughn #21 Antoine Wright

QUOTE:

"Jordan Brand is butchering the IV's and everyone knows it

Everyone except the General Public.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
[/b]
You know what Rolls Down Hill Don't You?
Who Will You Call When "They" Make More than You?

so is it safe to say that you guys are not getting anymore AJ 4's ever? or better yet you guys are going to start a boycott?

Quote:
People are really gettin offended in this post. The thing that makes me laugh is for all the griping I've heard and read when the iv's drop next month you will all be there.

WRONG!!!! :lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
I'll be at home sleeping

Pass on those 3 garbage colorways
"Straight from the 916"
[email protected]
F/S DS AJ 7 Pacific Blue sz 10 for 140.00 local pick up only

Back
Top Bottom