Jordan Brand x Fakes/Variants: At it again **pics**

Hey, maybe those IV's on ebay are real :lol:
laugh.gif

Check out my MSN Space

Quote:
theres probaly a reasonable explanation... i think that everyone is just flipping out.
people will see soon enough the explanation behind the suppoed fake IIIs from the JB ad last year.

:rofl:
roll.gif

The only reasonable explanation is that they have people working in JB they don't know @#%$ about their own products...including the person(s) that give the final say on ads and products.

Let's stop them from making a profit.

1) Do not buy the shirt. Tell everyone you know who might possibly buy it not to do it.

2) If you already bought it, return it to the store. If somebody you know has it, tell them to return it.

3) Somebody needs to draft an e-mail and then have everybody sign it and send it to JB.

4) JB needs to RTV this shirt, destroy it, and apoligize to everyone who bought it.

5) Lastly - Fire whoever designed this shirt!
TEAM CARPET

WoW at first i was like what r yall talkin bout then i seen it them shirts is fake WoW JB that aint cool at all. but like dude said theres nutin we can do about it they can do wutever they want and we gone keep buyin.

The shirt is pretty funky anyway, real IVs or not. I just find it kind of funny that folks wanna sport a shirt with a picture of their shoes on it. Might as well have a shirt with a picture of your draws on it.

:smh:
nono.gif

jordan continues to dissapoint me
haven't bought any jordans since the melo II's and im actually thinking about selling most of mine...

Jordan Brand is a joke. If your own people cannot decipher fake shoes from the authentics, what the hell kind of company do you have? Now, I understand that fakes have become very, very similar to the real thing. But what in the hell is Jordan Brand doing using pictures other than ones they design/create? Lazy bastards.

Just one more reason why I and many other older heads have lost respect for JB. If THEY don't respect the legacy, why should we?
[/center]

WOW. i really dont know what to say to this whole thing. its horrible.

jb trying to make a quick buck.

Quote:
This is boiling down to making headlines. I have a friend who works for the Staten Island Advances who is also a sneakerhead. If I can get this news and the fake III news in the newspaper, then possibly it can make it to the NY Times and other newspapers and magazines. He has a few contacts and maybe he can get this news out.

YES! if that huf/adidas/racist. stuff can get in newspapers so can this.

someone e-mail time.
My dad has a friend that knows a guy who works for jordan brand that I became close withstill team anti ds.

Quote:
The only reasonable explanation is that they have people working in JB they don't know @#%$ about their own products...including the person(s) that give the final say on ads and products.

haha, couldn't have said it better myself.

Last edited:
I CANT BELIEVE THIS BUT THIS COULD BE FROM VARIANT MAKERS THO
I been doin this for way to long and tha pay to short and tha days to long , thats why.... i'm.... actin a fool... packin tha 2 ...back to tha dude.. i was before tha blacks and tha jews ....i'm... slangin tha drugs... slangin tha drugs... hangin with thugs.. i knew before tha fame and tha love..... I'm one of tha first Artist, who get love from tha youngins and tha ones that was in it when it first Started - CASSIDY

Quote:
Just one more reason why I and many other older heads have lost respect for JB. If THEY don't respect the legacy, why should we?

^^^Well put. Ive been rockin jays since '92 and after getting the long awaited DMP XI's and retro cardinals, I can for reals say they may well have been my last JB purchase.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

^^^ To anyone that thinks that people like myself, BabyJ, Smuggles, Billy, etc have ANY SAY in ANYTHING that goes on at JB...

We wish...

Just because we have a way of finding out or confirming rumors/release dates/colorways before the general public doesn't make us part of ANY decesion making process...

Some of you guys kill me with your conspiracy theories...

To all of the people that actually APPRECIATE what we bring to this board, you're welcome...

BTW...this shirt is a Finishline Special-Make-Up shirt (from what I understand...anyone confirm or deny this?)...Thus, it is entirely possible that the only people that saw the shirt before it got to the stores were the Finishline buyer and their JB/Nike sales rep...and NOT anyone "important" at JB...although someone that knows FAR MORE than I would have to confirm this...

Quote:
Are you guys seriously starting to realize this? These guys are paid (probably indirectly by selling the samples they get) by Nike/JB to spread the hype.

Paid by JB...to use the screename "jmadidas2001" since 2000? :lol:
laugh.gif

C'mon now, come up with something better than that...

You obviously haven't been paying attention if you think that I, the creator of "don't be blinded by the swoosh" is payed by Nike...

JM

Well...don't know if this info is useful to anyone asking about info on fake/varient factories, but I contacted a fake supplier site. I asked some questions, and they actually answered. They could of lied of course, but who knows. You can accept it or deny it, doesn't matter to me...

Pays people to tell him what colors look nice(factory employees)
Gets molds from another source, which gets them from JB
He is currently on his 2nd site, his first was shutdown
He got shut down from complaints from paypal
Lives in China

Picture taken from official VII post:
136254527.jpg

Picture taken from Eastbay:
98747100_z.jpg

New Jersey Nets
#15 Vince Carter #35 Jason Collins #24 Richard Jefferson #5 Jason Kidd - C #12 Nenad Krstic
#31 Lamond Murray #7 Bostjan Nachbar #34 Scott Padgett #10 Zoran Planinic #30 Clifford Robinson
#41 John Thomas #11 Jacque Vaughn #21 Antoine Wright

wsqzie.jpg

(OG pic jumpman faces opposite...and basically they just searched GettyImages and made a shirt out of the pic)

wow JB really outdid themselves with this one
when you gettin money sacrafices be made/dress up with the heat and look nice as d.wade.- fabolous

Back
Top Bottom