Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

Pairs will vary as expected. Hopefully, some stores are doing fcfs so I can see these in person before buying. Might have to go the eBay route.

Game Set Match, MIC Drop

Attachments

• image0.png
    image0.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 296
Y’all don’t wanna go down the stat rabbit hole. I suggest you keep it to intangibles and your feelings from your childhood cause every basketball metric that matters says Bron is better.

Y’all don’t wanna go down the stat rabbit hole. I suggest you keep it to intangibles and your feelings from your childhood cause every basketball metric that matters says Bron is better.
Every time someone starts to mention stats in the GOAT discussion I laugh :lol:

My friend, we will not only go there, we will in fact VACATION there, lol. Jordan’s stats across the board are easily superior, and most importantly, he did it in a SHORTER period of time. Lebron has more points you say? Big deal . It took him only 20 seasons to do it, and Jordan didn’t even play nearly 2 full seasons between both 3 peats. And as said before, todays NBA may as well be the Girls Scouts. Would love to see todays teams of little boys and girls get MADE INTO MEN by any of the 90’s Bulls, Pistons or Kicks/Heat teams.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom