Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

Lebron was getting cooked by little J.J. Barea, stop it.

That was probably before some of y’all started watching basketball so I’ll excuse the ignorance.

Same Jordan that couldn’t guard little guards?

The fact LeBron even choked in a finals series at all (and it’s happened MULTIPLE times), this fact ALONE almost disqualifies him from being better than MIKE, and it certainly does from his self proclaimations of being the GOAT.

What do you call what Jordan did in games 4,5, and 6 in the 1996 NBA finals?

4 pts in the 4th quarter of all 3 games combined. 16% shooting from the field. Good thing he had his TEAM there to bail him out.

I really hope you’re trolling. You’re being a Mikey right now.

Who ever cooked Jordan like Paul Pierce cooked lebron?

4 pts in the 4th quarter of all 3 games combined. 16% shooting from the field. Good thing he had his TEAM there to bail him out.

Jordan didn’t have a spectacular series in the 96’ finals , but choking in the playoffs has become almost an MO for LeBron lol. Not so for Jordan.

I told y'all Bron stans do the same thing every time. Downplay his teammates, attempt to tear down people's accomplishments, and downplay other people's competition. There are several threads about Bron's ugly axx shoes in other sections. Go suck him off in one of those. I don't wanna hear nothing about a dude who got clamped by 5'5" JJ barea being goat.

3 blowouts? And are you suggesting Mike was not great in 4th quarters?

And the difference is, in 2011, everyone on the Heat did what they were supposed to EXCEPT for lebron, they lost BECAUSE of him. To a team with only 1 star? While getting outplayed by role players?

This debate is a joke :lol:

LeBron himself knows he not the goat, that’s why he and klutch push so much propaganda, mainly through the likes of Nick Wright and Shannon Sharpe who are no doubt on the payroll.

Last edited:
The argument that Bron Stan’s make that LeBron has more competition than Jordan baffles me, cause it’s the EXACT opposite. Todays teams would be totally flustered against the physical teams of the 90’s. Little boys vs men, the latter of which have a very killer instinct on the court. Guys like Larry Johnson, John Starks, Laimbeer, Charles Oakley, etc were tougher than nails. These teams of today would shutter in terror if they had to face a team like the Badboy Pistons or those mid 90’s Knicks teams that practically were playing rugby, lol. If you put Mike in todays league, he get 50 a night cause with todays little girl rules you couldn’t touch him. NBA today is softer than wet tissue paper and has been for a LONG time.

Last edited:

I don't really care too entertain the lebron vs. Jordan debate. They're 1a, 1b with Jordan being 1a.

However,

That bj video isn't good evidence to point at Jordan and say "see? He wouldn't be able to guard guys of this era."

Jordan was a multiple time defensive player of the year and an all universe defender. His hardware and resume' speaks for itself.

As capable a defender as lebron was in his prime, when he wanted to defend, he wasn't in the same stratosphere as MJ defensively.

When Jordan and Scottie clamped down, it was tough for teams to get the ball past half court.

Tell me something without telling me something BJ? Jordan had issues guarding ultra quick point guards like Allen Iverson? News flash, every player in the history of the game would have issues with Allen Iverson.

Tell me something else without telling me anything BJ? Jordan had issues staying home on shooters? Right, because they called him "black cat" for a reason. He was always prowling that back line for steals.

So, yep.

Jordan’s stats across the board are easily superior, and most importantly, he did it in a SHORTER period of time. Lebron has more points you say? Big deal . It took him only 20 seasons to do it
I keep seeing you say this, and I’m not trying to get caught up in this because they’re both 1a and 1b to me (and I’ve witnessed both play and am happy I’ve got to witness both careers) and the GOAT discussion is a preference thing more than anything. You keep saying MJ did it in a shorter period of time, so years. Lebron surpassed MJ in points on 1,262 fewer shots, Kobe on almost 2,000 fewer, Wilt on 845 fewer, and Kareem on 500 fewer. You keep tryuing to use longevity against him and that being the reason with the points, except he’s been highly efficient throughout that longevity.

That is all I’m saying on this lol. Much rather talk about these shoes.

That’s just ignorant. I get you hate LeBron with your gut and you worship the YouTube clips of Jordan, but das crazy to say Bron ain’t top 10 :rofl: :rofl:
I don’t hate LeBron totally. I think he’s talented and a great player overall, just not GOAT status. People use terms like “goat” or “classic” way too freely. Calling something or someone the GOAT should be reserved based on very tough criteria and standards. When we think of GOAT athletes in general, names like Jordan, Gretzky, Babe Ruth etc come to mind. LeBron is a fantastic player but he’s not in that category.

I don’t hate LeBron totally. I think he’s talented and a great player overall, just not GOAT status. People use terms like “goat” or “classic” way too freely. Calling something or someone the GOAT should be reserved based on very tough criteria and standards. When we think of GOAT athletes in general, names like Jordan, Gretzky, Babe Ruth etc come to mind. LeBron is a fantastic player but he’s not in that category.

Screenname checks out.

It’s so hard to compare across different eras and different positions. But I see it like this:

GOAT guard: MJ
GOAT forward: Lebron
GOAT center: Kareem

From there, you can rank them however you see fit, with me personally having MJ on top.
Witnessing two of the three play, I’m happy I got to take it in and be able to tell my kids. The goat debate in the end really feels like it comes down to an individual’s preference.

Screenname checks out.
Yep, and I make no apology about it lol. I have these things called STANDARDS. I don’t call anything or anyone the GOAT left and right like todays kiddos do, I’m not as easily impressed sorry. 🙂

Last edited:
I keep seeing you say this, and I’m not trying to get caught up in this because they’re both 1a and 1b to me (and I’ve witnessed both play and am happy I’ve got to witness both careers) and the GOAT discussion is a preference thing more than anything. You keep saying MJ did it in a shorter period of time, so years. Lebron surpassed MJ in points on 1,262 fewer shots, Kobe on almost 2,000 fewer, Wilt on 845 fewer, and Kareem on 500 fewer. You keep tryuing to use longevity against him and that being the reason with the points, except he’s been highly efficient throughout that longevity.

That is all I’m saying on this lol. Much rather talk about these shoes.

Brons easily the most talented/best player ever. His durability to me is the most astonishing.

In any case, while hes the best player MJ is the greatest. 6-0 man, all that needs to be said. He aint lose in the brightest of lights. Bron needed a super team to get his first , coudnt even take down Dirk his first time around.

Back
Top Bottom