Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

Dang, them dudes literally backdoor it. :lol: :smh: Probably same folks who got them loots during holiday season.

Sad, when you got goods with value in the aftermarket, this gonna happen.

Nike gonna need this for all of their hype shoes.

maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:
Why the hell wasn’t anyone doing anything?

IDK Tennessee law, but they ask retail employees not to stop the thieves. If a retail employee were to hurt the thief, the thief could actually sue the employee.

I worked at Nike in Woodburn, OR, and Home Depot in Hillsboro to supplement the other 20 hours needed for 40 a week. We had a Loss Prevention manager at HD that would run down and tackle shoplifters in the parking lot. He was an amateur MMA person and bouncer on the weekends, so he LOVED that sh**. I think it has to be certain rules baked into the job function to actually put your hands on a thief.

IDK Tennessee law, but they ask retail employees not to stop the thieves. If a retail employee were to hurt the thief, the thief could actually sue the employee.

I worked at Nike in Woodburn, OR, and Home Depot in Hillsboro to supplement the other 20 hours needed for 40 a week. We had a Loss Prevention manager at HD that would run down and tackle shoplifters in the parking lot. He was an amateur MMA person and bouncer on the weekends, so he LOVED that sh**. I think it has to be certain rules baked into the job function to actually put your hands on a thief.
That’s mad man

Wow those are gorgeous. They reclaimed there spot as my number one Jordan, Kobe 4s are my all time greats. I really want 2 but I’ll settle for one.

It’s also the new shape to. I do remember staring at these and then getting some of the retro stuff was good at the time but in hindsight they felt underwhelmin. They looking way better today.

Nike still fooling y'all with the professional pics done in professional settings with a professional behind the camera... We saw what Khaleds pair looked like. Expect more of that, not the "beauty shots" Nike put up.

Meh, needs to be a tad yellower then perfect. 😍

Lol this got me thinking. What’s funny is when these come out the counterfeit boys who allegedly don’t care about flexing and only care about designs . . . all of a sudden they ALL prefer this new yellowed look so much more they would ALL reject a replica that’s all-white or not yellow enough…

Just like how they all allegedly prefer the “design” of the off-center NA on Bred 4s over a properly-centered logo … just strange is alls I’m sayin lmao

Back
Top Bottom