Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

Man! Cream/Sail laces go hard on these! I used my extra laces from my Eastside Golf 1 lows. Perfect Match! 👌🏽

20230307_082944.jpg
20230307_082951.jpg
20230307_082926.jpg

Attachments

• 20230307_082926.jpg
    20230307_082926.jpg
    195.6 KB · Views: 16
I think these Tiffany 1s are gonna be a bust today. If they are, good for these. Feels like Nike made like a million of these 3s. Market has changed. The UNC5s, ama, I’m copping everything and multiples easily. These 3s are gonna be easy.
Tiff AF1 are the biggest hustle I’ve seen from Nike in a minute. Prayers for anyone buying those

Good on those Tiff's.

$400 too rich for my blood. UNC 5's suck cause of that patch in the back, shoe would've been an instant classic w/o it.

Lol. I was told I was the wrong size in the Fire Red 3 thread because I’ve always gone down half a size for the Jordan 3s. Since then, I’ve tried on multiple shoes in a size 9 vs my usual 9.5, just to see if I was, in fact, wearing the wrong size my whole life…… Air Force 1s, Jordan 13s, Air Max 1s, Lebron XX, KD 15s, Jordan 1 lows, Dunks……..and I’m a 9.5.

3s for whatever reason, have always fit big on me. 🤷🏾‍♂️🤷🏾‍♂️🤷🏾‍♂️

Got shipping on EA that said they were shipped on the 3rd, says that they have not been picked up by Fed Ex yet. Should I just ride it out? Estimated date of delivery is the 8th.

I don't know what this forum is for if we can't discuss fit of a shoe. Literally this is the reason i joined NT because they get to the nuance of sizing per model that no one else does.

that being said i have no clue what my TTS is and hate that term. I default to an 11. But my 2011 white cement 3s are a 10.5 and fit perfect. I can wear a 10.5 in jordan 1s but its a little tight on the side prefer an 11. I am an 11 in most other nikes (AM1 AM90, pegasus). I am a 10.5 in miusa NB but an 11 in miUK NB. I am a 10 in most of my allen edmonds dress shoes can fit a 9.5 in chucks

^^^
Sounds like you know your size 🤷🏾‍♂️

I didn’t say there aren’t variations in sizing on different models of shoes. I just said adults should know their size. Otherwise you’re wasting time, money, and effort getting different sizes constantly and whatnot. I miss the days of being able to actually go in store and try on for your right size. 90s we’re different lol

Got shipping on EA that said they were shipped on the 3rd, says that they have not been picked up by Fed Ex yet. Should I just ride it out? Estimated date of delivery is the 8th.
the est delivery date is just a number they throw out there on estimates, it doesn't mean anything until they pick up, my estimated delivery was the 10th but the shoes have been here since the 4th.

Quite a few
I think these Tiffany 1s are gonna be a bust today. If they are, good for these. Feels like Nike made like a million of these 3s. Market has changed. The UNC5s, ama, I’m copping everything and multiples easily. These 3s are gonna be easy.
You gotta be 16 with your parents AMEX card.

Tiffany 1s sold out on Nike.ca quick. I don’t think they made too many pairs. Don’t get me wrong though - I would never spend that much on a pair of AF1s. Absurd pricing. Just like the Jordan Wings line coming later this year.

Back
Top Bottom