Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

For the finishline doing raffles, are they all google docs? Hopefully corporate has access to the forms and can call the winners , if not everything getting back doored

Everyone that goes .5 up or down always seem to be a size 10 or 11. Im a 13 semi wide foot and I have my j1 j3 j4 and dunk lows all 13. Also 13 for my new balance 550 990v2 991 amd 993. Some shoes are a tad roomier or more snug but id always cruch my toes or have wayy too much room if i switch sizes

For the finishline doing raffles, are they all google docs? Hopefully corporate has access to the forms and can call the winners , if not everything getting back doored
If you’re working at corporate HQ and your job is to call raffle winners across the country…..😨

If you’re working at corporate HQ and your job is to call raffle winners across the country…..😨
Lol i hope they just send a robotic mass call to all winners and if u dont pick up it goes to leftovers or they have a dedicated team to call. If not then im not expecting phone call lol

Screenshot_20230307-103651_Tradeblock.jpg

yay or nay?
YES

Why the hell would FNL do in store raffles? They literally just did exclusive access for the UNC 5’s last week. That makes absolutely no sense. I thought FNL/ JD had the best system when it comes to these releases. Why change it now?

Why the hell would FNL do in store raffles? They literally just did exclusive access for the UNC 5’s last week. That makes absolutely no sense. I thought FNL/ JD had the best system when it comes to these releases. Why change it now?
I was wondering the same thing they also had the Cool Gray 6's EA but for one of the most sought after releases of the year they decide to do in-store (backdoor) raffle garbage. Also local stores seem to have no clue on what's going on.

I don't know what's funnier the EP talk or sizing.

like how long have you all been wearing shoes that you still don't know what to buy? I'm an 11 in everything, dress shoes, nike, jordan, adidas, diadora etc.

The only shoes I have to size up .5 have been my Puma RX series and Lebron 9s. that's it. And i have a wide foot too so i don't know what you guys are doing that you're so confused with sizing. Like are ya'll double rocking nike elite socks?

I don't know what's funnier the EP talk or sizing.

like how long have you all been wearing shoes that you still don't know what to buy? I'm an 11 in everything, dress shoes, nike, jordan, adidas, diadora etc.

The only shoes I have to size up .5 have been my Puma RX series and Lebron 9s. that's it. And i have a wide foot too so i don't know what you guys are doing that you're so confused with sizing. Like are ya'll double rocking nike elite socks?
What happened to the days where cats said they were a size 9 to 13? I miss those times.

Back
Top Bottom