Jordan IV Black/Red Reimagined - February 17, 2024

AM1 Big Bubbles too. Or the WC3's. Or.... insert shoe here. The idea Nike isn't spending any time or money changing the molds is silly. They obviously do and have done so more in the past 5 years than the 20 before it.
But it’s also not like JB to make one like the WC3s and then mess something up on the next. As much money they spend on it a few here and there they’ll take a step back or two on the next handful. JB is not exactly consistent.

Not og shape..but this mite be da best toe box since 99 retros. The toe box is even better than da sb joints. I also like the grey outline too around da shoe. We aint see grey outline since the 99s

Hopefully those aren’t what’s dropping. The toe rand is too close to the grey midsole especially where it peaks near the midfoot

1697510565650.jpeg

89, 99, SB, RI

Last edited:
^SENSATIONAL!

I’m waiting for someone to leak pics of the bred sb samples as a slap in the face to show us all what we were supposed to get

Why do so many of these leaked pics look like a boxer's face at the end of 12 rounds, with his eyes all swollen shut and lips and cheeks all puffy? Maybe the glossier material doesn't hide the padding as well? Or maybe it is indicative of less stiff leather? Can we get a cut man, JB?

1697510565650.jpeg

89, 99, SB, RI

The shape looks great to me. Are they 89 shape? No, but none of the versions shown are either. The reimagined version pictured is one of the first images posted and were most likely snuck out of a factory in pieces and assembled after the fact. That’s why these leaked pairs look wonky.

Back
Top Bottom