Jordan IV Military Blue - May 4, 2024

Here's a few pics of my pairs. All three pairs are LN3, and size 12.5.

8)

20240528_000243.jpg

20240528_000632.jpg

20240528_000649.jpg

20240528_000757.jpg

20240528_000937.jpg

20240528_001243.jpg

20240528_001421.jpg

20240528_001108.jpg

:pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp:
:nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat:
:smokin

Overall, the shapes of the SB's and Black Cement's is VERY similar. However, the Military's height, and mudguards sit a little lower and the toe boxes or a lot boxier.

I have doubles of all of these, but the others pair don't look as good as these. My others are either from LN4 or LMN. My other pair of Military's is a size 13.

Anyway, those are going be the pairs I wear. The pairs in the pics above I'm gonna put keep DS.

💯
Fire :emoji_fire: . Man this post made me feel like I should of kept my SB's DS for longer. Mine are beat up man, but I couldn't help it they are so fire and easy to wear. Doubling up would be too much now.

Doubling on OG Jordan’s is a no-go for me, in most cases, since we know Nike loves to retro

Fire :emoji_fire: . Man this post made me feel like I should of kept my SB's DS for longer. Mine are beat up man, but I couldn't help it they are so fire and easy to wear. Doubling up would be too much now.
Clean them, if the netting hasn't yellowed yet that can be saved easily, and you don't have to send them off somewhere. You can do it really easy at home in a short amount of time.

for those that double, do y'all have large collections or nah? everytime i think about doubling, i realize i wear each pair i own about 3-4 times a year and a double seems hard to justify.
Compared to people in here? No. My collection is a drop in a lake, maybe even ocean. Most I ever had at one point was like 24 pairs, then I downsized a bit to buy other things. Now sitting at 18. At this point I only double up on pairs that meet most if not all of these criteria:

• I not only love the colorway but see myself wearing the shoe frequently enough to need a second pair (this includes being worn across my college campus and while out running errands in rain, sleet or snow)
• The retro turned out well and won't retro again for quite some time
• They will probably age like milk with constant wear (some shoes look awful once they reach a certain point in wear and age)

Some releases meet all 3, others it's just the first 2.

Last edited:
Clean them, if the netting hasn't yellowed yet that can be saved easily, and you don't have to send them off somewhere. You can do it really easy at home in a short amount of time.
You have any tips or tricks to knock out the creases in the toe box? The leather was so soft on the SB's my left foot has a pretty deep wrinkle in it that I would love to knock out

You have any tips or tricks to knock out the creases in the toe box? The leather was so soft on the SB's my left foot has a pretty deep wrinkle in it that I would love to knock out

There are a lot of tutorials like this, this is the easiest way.

Make sure you stuff the toebox really hard so all of the leather rises up, the iron has to go over the parts you want ironed. If the toebox isn't stuffed the iron may miss a wrinkle because of the angle or because it's sunken down.

Make sure the towels are wet and don't hit other parts of your shoe with the iron to avoid damage.

ADVERTISEMENT​
Compared to people in here? No. My collection is a drop in a lake, maybe even ocean. Most I ever had at one point was like 24 pairs, then I downsized a bit to buy other things. Now sitting at 18. At this point I only double up on pairs that meet most if not all of these criteria:

• I not only love the colorway but see myself wearing the shoe frequently enough to need a second pair (this includes being worn across my college campus and while out running errands in rain, sleet or snow)
• The retro turned out well and won't retro again for quite some time
• They will probably age like milk with constant wear (some shoes look awful once they reach a certain point in wear and age)

Some releases meet all 3, others it's just the first 2.
This x1000. Shoes like WC 3's, Concords, OG Air Max 1's and Bred 4's be automatically doubled, cuz I can wear those kicks everyday if I wasnt working in an office. But anytime I step outside those be like my default shoes. They will get worn into the ground.

Make sure you stuff the toebox really hard so all of the leather rises up, the iron has to go over the parts you want ironed. If the toebox isn't stuffed the iron may miss a wrinkle because of the angle or because it's sunken down.

Make sure the towels are wet and don't hit other parts of your shoe with the iron to avoid damage.

Good looks bro 💯

Damn I want those SB’s. I have no issue paying resale for pairs I really want but the number to crazy on those smh.

Got the Military’s and BC’s tho. Both LN3 lol. Yall kill me with that.

The trade off though is that it will smooth out tumbled leather. I used to iron out the creases on all my 13s in 2005-2006 because of the way the crease with wear and all of the toe boxes ended up going smooth and the new creases stood out even. Lee after the fact

Here's a few pics of my pairs. All three pairs are LN3, and size 12.5.
I wish Nike understood that there is a market for 12.5er's and would produce more of them.

That is my perfect fit, yet they are so damn hard to find outside NDC, and even on there pairs are limited.

The trade off though is that it will smooth out tumbled leather. I used to iron out the creases on all my 13s in 2005-2006 because of the way the crease with wear and all of the toe boxes ended up going smooth and the new creases stood out even. Lee after the fact
I've only done about 4-5 pairs that were tumbled and none of them lost their tumble lines.

They were all Jordan 3s, 2001-2003-2018.

Maybe that was the case with those 13s, I've never seen any of that happen.

UnDS. Hit on the shock drop but had to return my pair. A .5 up for me. I’m between 10.5 and 11. So sometimes 10.5 fits great and sometimes it’s just a tad too small. But found a pair of 11s for just $20 above retail. 🙏

PS where do I find the factory info for those interested?

image.jpg

UnDS. Hit on the shock drop but had to return my pair. A .5 up for me. I’m between 10.5 and 11. So sometimes 10.5 fits great and sometimes it’s just a tad too small. But found a pair of 11s for just $20 above retail. 🙏

PS where do I find the factory info for those interested?

image.jpg
On the tag inside the shoe. That's where the factory code is.

I've only done about 4-5 pairs that were tumbled and none of them lost their tumble lines.

They were all Jordan 3s, 2001-2003-2018.

Maybe that was the case with those 13s, I've never seen any of that happen.

Could be. I’ve only used it on flat/smooth leather since cause I didn’t want to risk it.

It definitely kills tumbled leather cause the only thing that makes leather tumbled is chemicals. Heat em up and you’re gonna lose the top chemical layer

for those that double, do y'all have large collections or nah? everytime i think about doubling, i realize i wear each pair i own about 3-4 times a year and a double seems hard to justify.
I got doubles of both of 4s this year. I'm at 40-45 pairs not including the doubles. I give myself 6 months with doubles. If the rock pair still looks like the stock pair or is still actually deadstock I let them go. If they look well worn then I hold on to them knowing I'll soon get to the second. But in all honesty doubling up is rarely necessary unless you're a serious collector. If you plan to wear them and have more than 20 or 30 pairs yud probably be better off just having one. To me.

I wish Nike understood that there is a market for 12.5er's and would produce more of them.

That is my perfect fit, yet they are so damn hard to find outside NDC, and even on there pairs are limited.
I feel you on that. It’s always a B trying to get a 12.5 & it’s my perfect fit too.

Back
Top Bottom