Jordan IV Military Blue - May 4, 2024

Deciding to wear shoes and then return them is scumbagish in general, especially when you have 2 DS joints you plan on rocking. So its cool to keep the DS joints as long as someone else gets the raggedy pair? lmaoo.. Ask for feedback then when you get it, it's NT's fault bc you don't like it?? Ya'll be tripping on here :lol:

For the record, Nikes policy is typically for performance shoes and can vary by location. You copped some Lebrons to ball or Pegasus to run and they hurt.. that's a valid return. You copped 3 mass produced lifestyle retros, rocked one and return that one.. that's basically renting :lol:

:lol:

Last edited:
Nike ($145,000,000,000) when you return a sneaker they made for $20 and sold for $200 and now they have to take the used return and sell it at the outlet for $150 to some other person

1717797857832.png

Weirdo post

The character of a man is how he acts when someone isn't looking. It has nothing to do with how much money Nike has or has made. It has everything to do with dudes actions.

That's the type of mentality where dudes steal or get around from self checkout because they can. If you think that's cool and aligns with your moral compass, cool, but that doesn't stop us from calling it what it is.

It's just many of us think that's broke boy scumbag behavior from someone trying to get over. Why get three pairs?

Reality, these are bricks and dude realized he didn't need three pairs because the value isn't going up anytime soon and he's trying to off a pair with some sort of excuse.

Scumbag move. Now Nike is going to sell that defective pair to someone else.
Maybe Nike shouldn’t make so many defective pairs to begin with? Or better yet, they should eat the loss when a pair is being returned for being defective instead of trying to sell it to some else.

Hell, they literally discounted and sold pairs as “B Grades” in the outlets back in the day-this was totally fair since customers knew they weren’t A grade pairs but were getting a discount on the product as a result.

Maybe Nike shouldn’t make so many defective pairs to begin with? Or better yet, they should eat the loss when a pair is being returned for being defective instead of trying to sell it to some else.

Hell, they literally discounted and sold pairs as “B Grades” in the outlets back in the day-this was totally fair since customers knew they weren’t A grade pairs but were getting a discount on the product as a result.

They were so defective he wore them :stoneface:

Lol, there's so much mis information about my posts.

ADVERTISEMENT​
I didn't wear the pair that turned out to b most defective. The worn pair didn't get returned.

I never care about the "value" of a shoe. I bought 3 pairs because I had planned on get 3 pairs since these were announced. I'm not a reseller of any sort. I wanted 3 pair so I could wear them as much as I wanted.

I decided against keeping the third because the quality of this shoe, imo, is actually much worse than I even expected from nike. Sure, shape and whatever is good. But, I don't like the feel of them, if that makes sense.

Commenting before reading all of my posts, and understanding them, is not making some of u look very intelligent. I am not a scumbag, broke boy or whatever else you kids have been saying. I love shoes. That's the bottom line and why I'm even here on NT.
20240508_160052.jpg

Does anyone know the history around why the retros until this one had grey wings? Even the military blacks and What The's have grey wings as though that's how the shoe was meant to me. We now know (and some of you probably knew this all along) that OGs were white. How the heck did the grey wings come into existence?

Does anyone know the history around why the retros until this one had grey wings? Even the military blacks and What The's have grey wings as though that's how the shoe was meant to me. We now know (and some of you probably knew this all along) that OGs were white. How the heck did the grey wings come into existence?
Just a ploy to get people to buy these again when JB rolls out the "True OG" line.

Remastered -> Reimagined/High '85 -> True OG

They'll reveal to us that they knew how to recreate Durabuck™ the whole time and that they still had the OG netting for 4s and 5s that didn't yellow, among other things, and finally give us 1:1 OG retros! Just gotta wait 20 more years.

Just a ploy to get people to buy these again when JB rolls out the "True OG" line.

Remastered -> Reimagined/High '85 -> True OG

They'll reveal to us that they knew how to recreate Durabuck™ the whole time and that they still had the OG netting for 4s and 5s that didn't yellow, among other things, and finally give us 1:1 OG retros! Just gotta wait 20 more years.

Oh man, no doubt you're right! Though a lot of these things imply they're able to strategize decades out; they're just not that thoughtful.

OG 1978S 1978S pointed out that OGs had both white and grey wings. But no doubt JB would capitalize on that. However, as someone who preferred grey, I’m not mad at them trying for an OG detail that in essence was overlooked until now.

Sn: can’t wait to see who rents the BC IIIs.. heard they’re making record numbers of those .. plenty of scumbag opportunities for that.

:nthat:

OG 1978S 1978S pointed out that OGs had both white and grey wings. But no doubt JB would capitalize on that. However, as someone who preferred grey, I’m not mad at them trying for an OG detail that in essence was overlooked until now.

Sn: can’t wait to see who rents the BC IIIs.. heard they’re making record numbers of those .. plenty of scumbag opportunities for that.

:nthat:

I missed that post. What do you mean? Diff factories produced the OG wing color differently? I also prefer the grey personally.

It’s fine to return unworn, unused, unopened items or shoes. It’s like people taking items from a supermarket or store and opening the contents, using it, and then asking for a full refund. Most stores will not honor this.

People start feeling a certain way when they hear the word “used”. Nike has a 60 day “trial” return policy :lol:.

So that would make me think you’re testing it out, in terms of performance, or casual walking.

If netting is off, paint is off, whatever is off, thats more of a quality control issue, which doesnt mean it should be used and then returned.

If you don’t like the qc, leave them new and return them or flip them.

If you try them or use them within 2 months and they somehow hurt your performance or body then it could look weird returning them, but thats Nike’s policy :lol:. Thats on them. Nike better not sell them as new, or the future buyer of that pair will want a refund, and this cycle can continue.

It’s fine to return unworn, unused, unopened items or shoes. It’s like people taking items from a supermarket or store and opening the contents, using it, and then asking for a full refund. Most stores will not honor this.

People start feeling a certain way when they hear the word “used”. Nike has a 60 day “trial” return policy :lol:.

So that would make me think you’re testing it out, in terms of performance, or casual walking.

If netting is off, paint is off, whatever is off, thats more of a quality control issue, which doesnt mean it should be used and then returned.

If you don’t like the qc, leave them new and return them or flip them.

If you try them or use them within 2 months and they somehow hurt your performance or body then it could look weird returning them, but thats Nike’s policy :lol:. Thats on them. Nike better not sell them as new, or the future buyer of that pair will want a refund, and this cycle can continue.

Youre forgetting he had 2 DS pairs and the reason why he wanted to return was he realized he didnt NEED 3 pairs. So he was gonna return the used one. Thats the point, this isnt about the policy. It was about him returning the USED pair when he had 2 DS ones and was ultimately gonna end up wearing em anyways. If he just had the one pair and returned it we woudnt be talking about this at all.

Yes, I know that didnt happen and he ended up returning a DS pair but for the sake of the debate thats been going on. :lol:

Youre forgetting he had 2 DS pairs and the reason why he wanted to return was he realized he didnt NEED 3 pairs. So he was gonna return the used one. Thats the point, this isnt about the policy. It was about him returning the USED pair when he had 2 DS ones and was ultimately gonna end up wearing em anyways. If he just had the one pair and returned it we woudnt be talking about this at all.

Yes, I know that didnt happen and he ended up returning a DS pair but for the sake of the debate thats been going on. :lol:
yeah it doesn’t make sense 🤷
and that wouldn’t be a good look.

Does anyone's pair of these squeak when walking? Seems like the squeak is coming from tongue rubbing when I wear them. If so, whats an easy fix?

Does anyone's pair of these squeak when walking? Seems like the squeak is coming from tongue rubbing when I wear them. If so, whats an easy fix?
Yes and i've worn mine every day pretty much for the last month and they still do it. Fixed it by putting medical tape in the areas where. the leather from the tongue rubs.

Have the same prob on the DMP 11s and new 12s

Lol, there's so much mis information about my posts.

ADVERTISEMENT​
I didn't wear the pair that turned out to b most defective. The worn pair didn't get returned.

I never care about the "value" of a shoe. I bought 3 pairs because I had planned on get 3 pairs since these were announced. I'm not a reseller of any sort. I wanted 3 pair so I could wear them as much as I wanted.

I decided against keeping the third because the quality of this shoe, imo, is actually much worse than I even expected from nike. Sure, shape and whatever is good. But, I don't like the feel of them, if that makes sense.

Commenting before reading all of my posts, and understanding them, is not making some of u look very intelligent. I am not a scumbag, broke boy or whatever else you kids have been saying. I love shoes. That's the bottom line and why I'm even here on NT.
20240508_160052.jpg
Your mistake is bothering to reply seriously. Either troll back or ignore.

Which teams blue goes best with these? - I’m legally bling and some shades I can’t make ut very well. Is Dodger blue straight I found a fitted I really like and was hoping it matches up. This is one I eyeing. Please be lite and don’t make fun too much. But how about this one looks straight to me

Attachments

• IMG_2927.jpeg
    IMG_2927.jpeg
    150.6 KB · Views: 380
Mine finally came in today. It probably will be my only Jordan cop for the year. It's such an awesome coincidence that the production date started on my birthday last year. AJIV was always cool to me but even more so that they released during my birth year.

Back
Top Bottom