Jordan IV Military Blue - May 4, 2024

Offended? Relax. I really couldn’t care less.

I simply call it like I see it.

Only a scumbag or a broke cat resorts to them tactics.
I know you are but what am I?
1000007022.gif

Avoid doing lace swaps with laces the shoes don’t come with unless it just makes way more sense to do it than not to. Especially if the colors don’t match. It looks tryhard like you care wayyy too much

On one hand.....I completely agree.

On the other hand....I am definitely anti making rules for how other people dress.

Ayo im late but dude really had 3 pairs, wore one of them then decided he didnt need 3 pairs and had the audacity to return the one that he wore?

:lol:
U real late, and didn't finish reading lol. I'll let u go back and read how it ended for yourself haha.

U real late, and didn't finish reading lol. I'll let u go back and read how it ended for yourself haha.

Gotcha, its just thought of it fam.

Just woudnt make sense if you returned the worn pair if you would wear em anyways. But if you broke a wing or something crazy ay woudnt even be mad to take advantage of Nikes policy. Call me scummy all yall want. :lol:

:rofl:

Well I just admit I did the same thing with the shock drop pair. But that’s because I realized this retro ran bigger than previous 4 retros after walking in them to the barber shop.

However an employee saw them as I was returning and promptly claimed them for his own.

Back
Top Bottom