Jordan IV Military Blue - May 4, 2024

Deciding to wear shoes and then return them is scumbagish in general, especially when you have 2 DS joints you plan on rocking. So its cool to keep the DS joints as long as someone else gets the raggedy pair? lmaoo.. Ask for feedback then when you get it, it's NT's fault bc you don't like it?? Ya'll be tripping on here :lol:

For the record, Nikes policy is typically for performance shoes and can vary by location. You copped some Lebrons to ball or Pegasus to run and they hurt.. that's a valid return. You copped 3 mass produced lifestyle retros, rocked one and return that one.. that's basically renting :lol:

Deciding to wear shoes and then return them is scumbagish in general, especially when you have 2 DS joints you plan on rocking. So its cool to keep the DS joints as long as someone else gets the raggedy pair? lmaoo.. Ask for feedback then when you get it, it's NT's fault bc you don't like it?? Ya'll be tripping on here :lol:

For the record, Nikes policy is typically for performance shoes and can vary by location. You copped some Lebrons to ball or Pegasus to run and they hurt.. that's a valid return. You copped 3 mass produced lifestyle retros, rocked one and return that one.. that's basically renting :lol:
I never once asked for feedback. I asked if a worn shoe can be returned. Something I've never done before. In this case, it is warranted. According to NT, I am following the companies guidelines, which somehow makes me a scumbag.

I don't come here for the negativity. I come here for the love of sneakers and info associated with that topic. Enjoy your Friday everyone.

IMG_2616.gif

I never once asked for feedback. I asked if a worn shoe can be returned. Something I've never done before. In this case, it is warranted. According to NT, I am following the companies guidelines, which somehow makes me a scumbag.

I don't come here for the negativity. I come here for the love of sneakers and info associated with that topic. Enjoy your Friday everyone.
Nike got the whole refurbished program going on.... you should be aiight

It's definitely a scumbag move to alot of us on here. Simply because we've all had the same experience, from trying to buy some shoes in the resale market, or at a outlet. Only to see they've been worn before, but then they want retail, or even more than retail, which is nasty work. Then they have the nerve to be listed by the person/or Nike (a returned pair) to be DS. Then when you see the shoes, it's either a light scuff at the bottom, side, or front, that's kind of noticeable. The laces have been tied and then untied, then there's slight creases on the toe box that's noticeable.

Experiences like that, kept me away from the resale market for years, until apps like GOAT were created. Because now if I choose to go the resale route, atleast nowadays i wont get jerked buy over spending on a highly sought after shoe, that's been worn for a few days, but then listed as a DS shoe. Add to the fact, when i tried selling a few DS retros that were in demand, either cats or the company would try to lowball me on what the shoe was actually worth. This is why I never participated in the secondary market until the last 4 to 5 years, because it's somewhat more controlled to not get jerked, by people trying to get over on others. So yeah, you should've just returned the pair with the defect on them, instead of wearing them for a few days, and now you want to return them.

Only for someone like one of us, to buy that same pair, that not only has a defect, but was also slightly worn by you as well. Hopefully they put that pair in one of their outlets, so people can look at them and examine them first. Also, you can look at a shoe, and tell what type of quality that they have before you wear them. It comes off like, you just wanted to wear the defective pair for awhile. AKA renting them, now you want to return them to get your money back in full, after wearing them.

In sneaker community, it's definitely scumbaggish activity, because someone else, is going to be shafted with the worn defective pair that you're returning.

Only for someone like one of us, to buy that same pair, that not only has a defect, but was also slightly worn by you as well. Hopefully they put that pair in one of their outlets, so people can look at them and examine them first.
Since when have they done anything other than that? lol Nike ain’t taking back used shoes and selling as new on their website 🤣

All fair points but Nike isn't hurting with this 🤷🏿‍♂️. Especially now that they have a refurbished program specifically for sneakers like the situation presented by coach js coach js . If it were a real issue they would change their return policy.

I'm definitely against abusing return policies. But if the policy allows you to return used sneakers in virtually any condition within 60 days, no conditions, then you as the consumer get to return used sneakers within 60 days in virtually any condition. Nike doesn't require that you disclose how many ds pairs of the same shoe you have at home or if you used the sneaker participating in the sport they were designed for.

It definitely doesn't hurt other consumers because we don't have to buy the used sneakers if we don't to. I've definitely been to the outlet and passed on pairs because it looks like everyone in the store had already tried them on 🤣.

It's definitely a scumbag move to alot of us on here. Simply because we've all had the same experience, from trying to buy some shoes in the resale market, or at a outlet. Only to see they've been worn before, but then they want retail, or even more than retail, which is nasty work. Then they have the nerve to be listed by the person/or Nike (a returned pair) to be DS. Then when you see the shoes, it's either a light scuff at the bottom, side, or front, that's kind of noticeable. The laces have been tied and then untied, then there's slight creases on the toe box that's noticeable.

Experiences like that, kept me away from the resale market for years, until apps like GOAT were created. Because now if I choose to go the resale route, atleast nowadays i wont get jerked buy over spending on a highly sought after shoe, that's been worn for a few days, but then listed as a DS shoe. Add to the fact, when i tried selling a few DS retros that were in demand, either cats or the company would try to lowball me on what the shoe was actually worth. This is why I never participated in the secondary market until the last 4 to 5 years, because it's somewhat more controlled to not get jerked, by people trying to get over on others. So yeah, you should've just returned the pair with the defect on them, instead of wearing them for a few days, and now you want to return them.

Only for someone like one of us, to buy that same pair, that not only has a defect, but was also slightly worn by you as well. Hopefully they put that pair in one of their outlets, so people can look at them and examine them first. Also, you can look at a shoe, and tell what type of quality that they have before you wear them. It comes off like, you just wanted to wear the defective pair for awhile. AKA renting them, now you want to return them to get your money back in full, after wearing them.

In sneaker community, it's definitely scumbaggish activity, because someone else, is going to be shafted with the worn defective pair that you're returning.
But that makes the brand the scumbag, not the person abiding by the company's policy...no?

Nike is the one selling us B grades, replacement boxes, and tried on shoes for retail. And then it's our decision to buy them or not. Never seen a dude walking around the Nike Store putting guns to folks head like "BUY THE D*** SHOE! NOW GET THE ****OUTTA HERE" 🤣🤣🤣🤣.

1000007016.gif

And again, Nike has a whole refurbished section for this specific purpose 😂. If anything he's helping someone get a deal because these will go to the hash wall in the refurbished section on a discount plus whatever hash discount is happening that day.

Last edited:
Nike promotes selling worn merchandise

Those about to be at some Nike outlet for $210 :smh: :lol:
Anything I’ve returned used I’ve been told is marked and discounted. Only unworn stuff immediately gets put back on the shelf at full msrp. Or at least that’s what they’ve told me at the store. And they’re usually pretty thorough checking for any signs of wear.

That's crazy that you said that, you made a great point. I think back when Nike made this policy they probably considered 99.9% of their catalog as performance shoes.

Hopefully they never catch on and change it for retro and lifestyle shoes.

I don’t think anyone cares about Nikes bottomline.

Cats worried about being the unlucky one who gets a shoe labeled as “DS” when you been skippin around in them and decided to return them.

Having 3 other DS joints aside from that is the icing on the scumbag cake.

Cats worried about being the unlucky one who gets a shoe labeled as “DS” when you been skippin around in them and decided to return them.

I think you are very offended at the idea of dude rocking a pair and returning it and keeping the other two pair that are DS 🤣. Doesn't bother me but I get it.

But if he ships them back Nike won't sell them to someone else and ship them out as DS. And if he returns to store people will have the opportunity to look at the shoe and decide for themselves if they want it or not regardless of what Nike charges. Sounds like a win/win, no harm no foul kinda situation to me.

Scumbag cake made me lol.

If u go back on my posts, I was simply weighing my options. I had 3 pair. One was going back. One was worn and it was a possibility that the worn pair would go back once I learned it was even possible to return a worn pair. As previously stated, the worst pair of the 3 would go back to Nike. A few ppl jumped the gun and and began my judgement day.

The story ends like this. I did an inspector gadget on all 3 pairs. 2, not even tried on. The worst pair actually had cockeyed netting and rippled leather on the arch. This is the pair that is now on its way back to Nike. This pair has never been on my feet, unlaces or any other blasphemy. Didn't mean to get everyone in such an uproar.

Scumbag cake made me lol.

If u go back on my posts, I was simply weighing my options. I had 3 pair. One was going back. One was worn and it was a possibility that the worn pair would go back once I learned it was even possible to return a worn pair. As previously stated, the worst pair of the 3 would go back to Nike. A few ppl jumped the gun and and began my judgement day.

The story ends like this. I did an inspector gadget on all 3 pairs. 2, not even tried on. The worst pair actually had cockeyed netting and rippled leather on the arch. This is the pair that is now on its way back to Nike. This pair has never been on my feet, unlaces or any other blasphemy. Didn't mean to get everyone in such an uproar.
Scumbag move. Now Nike is going to sell that defective pair to someone else.

I rocked mine a lot before I got rid of them in The Great Jordan 4 Sell Off of 2020.....mere weeks.....days even before the last dance documentary 🤦🏿‍♂️. Lots of $$$$$ missed 😂 . Until the recent reshape 4s killed my feet. These and the Oreos and Columbia's didn't hurt me almost at all though. I think the leather helped. But I was selling everything and the momentum got to me and I let go of every single 4 I owned 😂.

These and the chlorophyll 3s (super underrated as well) were my most worn Js during that time. And that leather held up well on the dunk from above. This is one of the pics of them before I sold them. Easily wore them 30 times and they still looked this good.
20201116_131543.jpg
Sooo many regrets selling my DS pair a couple years ago. These are one of the nicest ones.

“Scumbag cake” :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom