Jordan IX *Dark Charcoal* 2010 Retro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shoetrends.com has them up for pre-order... I placed my order but kept getting an error screen after the confirmation button so I did it again and it happened again and again, so I start getting e-mails about my order confirmation.... I must have ordered the whole lot of size 10's smh.
tired.gif
  I am almost certain I never signed into pay pal soo am I just bugging for no reason ? (I've never placed an order with them before) Are they going to cut me off for life if I only want one pair?
frown.gif

as much as i'd like to cop at a discount, these will not sit long around my way. great cw so def cop for me.

if ur on the fence bout these, remember: with the exception of the cdp, the ix's only retroed once and that was in 02.

also, since this cw did not release in 02, it's been 16 years since we last seen them.

as much as i'd like to cop at a discount, these will not sit long around my way. great cw so def cop for me.

if ur on the fence bout these, remember: with the exception of the cdp, the ix's only retroed once and that was in 02.

also, since this cw did not release in 02, it's been 16 years since we last seen them.

Originally Posted by shazulu

Shoetrends.com has them up for pre-order... I placed my order but kept getting an error screen after the confirmation button so I did it again and it happened again and again, so I start getting e-mails about my order confirmation.... I must have ordered the whole lot of size 10's smh.
tired.gif
  I am almost certain I never signed into pay pal soo am I just bugging for no reason ? (I've never placed an order with them before) Are they going to cut me off for life if I only want one pair?
frown.gif
alotta other sites have em n shippin em already n below retail. Uptempoair has em, pickyourshoes has em, sneakerpost has em n other sites. jus chck em out

Originally Posted by shazulu

tired.gif
frown.gif
alotta other sites have em n shippin em already n below retail. Uptempoair has em, pickyourshoes has em, sneakerpost has em n other sites. jus chck em out

y0 man one of the most under-rated jordans ever hands down! the 9s overall are under rated im glad theres no hype release date.... more pairs for me instant cop!

y0 man one of the most under-rated jordans ever hands down! the 9s overall are under rated im glad theres no hype release date.... more pairs for me instant cop!

I like the way these turned out.  Good fall season shoe.  Goes nice with the triple-black N98 track jacket that's on its way.

75a15ae36fa1e4c85248c67123279da9e40885a.jpg

f5c156ec69a0e2cf72c126c85a30841acbe2005.jpg

c2335adbec3062baac43edeecf6256b4defb6c1.jpg

I like the way these turned out.  Good fall season shoe.  Goes nice with the triple-black N98 track jacket that's on its way.

75a15ae36fa1e4c85248c67123279da9e40885a.jpg

f5c156ec69a0e2cf72c126c85a30841acbe2005.jpg

c2335adbec3062baac43edeecf6256b4defb6c1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom