Jordan IX *Dark Charcoal* 2010 Retro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by thebeast23

Originally Posted by shazulu

Shoetrends.com has them up for pre-order... I placed my order but kept getting an error screen after the confirmation button so I did it again and it happened again and again, so I start getting e-mails about my order confirmation.... I must have ordered the whole lot of size 10's smh.
tired.gif
  I am almost certain I never signed into pay pal soo am I just bugging for no reason ? (I've never placed an order with them before) Are they going to cut me off for life if I only want one pair?
frown.gif
alotta other sites have em n shippin em already n below retail. Uptempoair has em, pickyourshoes has em, sneakerpost has em n other sites. jus chck em out

Thankyou Beast!
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by thebeast23

Originally Posted by shazulu

Shoetrends.com has them up for pre-order... I placed my order but kept getting an error screen after the confirmation button so I did it again and it happened again and again, so I start getting e-mails about my order confirmation.... I must have ordered the whole lot of size 10's smh.
tired.gif
  I am almost certain I never signed into pay pal soo am I just bugging for no reason ? (I've never placed an order with them before) Are they going to cut me off for life if I only want one pair?
frown.gif
alotta other sites have em n shippin em already n below retail. Uptempoair has em, pickyourshoes has em, sneakerpost has em n other sites. jus chck em out

Thankyou Beast!
smokin.gif

just recieved these from PYS and im able to overlook the butchering of the OG shape/mold but my issue with these is comfort.

these things feels like cardboard..... literally. insoles arent cushy and the uppers of this shoe are paper thin. there is absolutely no cushion underneath the toebox, so when you walk the "roof/ceiling" of the shoe is rubbing the top of your toes raw. the fact that there is no cushion wouldnt be so bad if there was just a tiny bit more space between the "roof" and my toes but they make these new retros so damn thin in the toe area these days. SMH... i only had em on for about a half hour and my toes were killin me... imagine a whole day.

they will be returned.... if i do purchase them later it will be for no more than 100 bux.

that is all......

just recieved these from PYS and im able to overlook the butchering of the OG shape/mold but my issue with these is comfort.

these things feels like cardboard..... literally. insoles arent cushy and the uppers of this shoe are paper thin. there is absolutely no cushion underneath the toebox, so when you walk the "roof/ceiling" of the shoe is rubbing the top of your toes raw. the fact that there is no cushion wouldnt be so bad if there was just a tiny bit more space between the "roof" and my toes but they make these new retros so damn thin in the toe area these days. SMH... i only had em on for about a half hour and my toes were killin me... imagine a whole day.

they will be returned.... if i do purchase them later it will be for no more than 100 bux.

that is all......

Looking better and better each time I see a pic.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Im gonna hold off a few weeks to cop and hopefully if they still out there in a few months and Ill cop another pair.

Looking better and better each time I see a pic.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Im gonna hold off a few weeks to cop and hopefully if they still out there in a few months and Ill cop another pair.

These are getting copped for me on my b-day cause its saturday. can't beat free j's on ya b-day. Also don't forget to use your $30 off coupon at footlocker for your purchases, it doesn't expire until 9/12/10!!!

These are getting copped for me on my b-day cause its saturday. can't beat free j's on ya b-day. Also don't forget to use your $30 off coupon at footlocker for your purchases, it doesn't expire until 9/12/10!!!

yea i work at finishline and we have them in already, and they look really koo when u put em on but just like everyone, the swede kills the shoe. But im forshure gonna cop cuz they look fresh...

yea i work at finishline and we have them in already, and they look really koo when u put em on but just like everyone, the swede kills the shoe. But im forshure gonna cop cuz they look fresh...

ItsTheMOB wrote:

the swede kills the shoe. But im forshure gonna cop cuz they look fresh...
I dont quite understand what your saying here. Can you elaborate? If the suede kills the shoe how can it still be fresh?

ItsTheMOB wrote:

the swede kills the shoe. But im forshure gonna cop cuz they look fresh...
I dont quite understand what your saying here. Can you elaborate? If the suede kills the shoe how can it still be fresh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom