JORDAN MELO M7 & M7 Future Sole + Allstar Game M7

for me, the melo 5.5 was still the best looking out of all the melo kicks thus far.......

for me, the melo 5.5 was still the best looking out of all the melo kicks thus far.......

These are looking alot better than when the original sample pics released.

Although, I just can't believe how awful the Melo line is. With the exception M4's (Since the 1.5's and 5.5' were techinically hybrids). It's amazing the line has lasted this long.

I wonder if Melo even likes his shoes. Seems like he gives absolutely no input on the designs. Either that or he has horrible taste in sneakers.

Originally Posted by TheWindScar31

Zoom Air forefoot
unit and Max Air heel unit

Interesting.

With visible unit under the heel...
eek.gif
I thought traction was essential in that area, just proves that really anything can be done w/ these shoes

Personal belief, since we know Jordan Brand is skimping with the quality of their shoes, they don't hire top-tier designers for their shoes either.  The name sells itself with a combination of "Jordan" and then there's "Melo" , "CP3" and now "Wade". 

But these do have a chance, but I have to see them in person to pass judgment.  Then they can earn my money
wink.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
reppin va wrote:

Ima cop these two for the upcoming bball season.If i heard right, these are the final production that will be put on the shelves to sell.Im feeling the Barkley/M4 look to them.And i bet the combo of Max air in the heel and forefoot zoom is great to ball in.And it looks like they have a outrigger like the M6´s did.
this is not bad at all. i'm gonna cop the black/white ones. 
pimp.gif
 hope they would release those here in the Philippines.

Imma be rockin them Cranberry M7s with pride lol....I'm prolly gonna get a couple bad looks from people but O well. More for me.

Back
Top Bottom