Jordan needs help, this is embarrassing (pics)

smh.gif

2e19gdf.jpg

I like this pic.

I'm gonna save it and use it for a comical response in a future NikeTalk thread.

K. Gotta go now.

Bye everybody.

smile.gif

Originally Posted by CIDMAN911

2e19gdf.jpg

I like this pic.

I'm gonna save it and use it for a comical response in a future NikeTalk thread.

K. Gotta go now.

Bye everybody.

smile.gif

Salutations!

he looks like he got that at that shady "urbanwear" store the pops up in the mall that has suits for like 2 for $100

MJ is old man status

Let the dude dress in what he thinks is hot. My pops dressed horribly too because he stopped buying clothes when he was 30. Thats just what happens with olddudes. Another example....look at russell simmons SMH

1040g.jpg

simmons-072607-a.jpg

russel_simmons300.jpg

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

hahah Jordan Jeans are still 2001-2003 style man.. smh

yo fresh u my dude, but if u was rockin anythin like that in 2001-2003 i'd point and laugh at you.
laugh.gif

His suit when i saw him at the Kentucky Derby this year was
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif

He really is a bad dresser... but man he is HUGE in person.

If Money aint in a Sweatsuit or a Suit... he dont know what to do.. but he does like his jeans mid stomach for real....

Peep the Sig.

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

back when he was playing during his prime...mj was rockin some dope suits...dude was dressed to kill

Lies.

even when he was playing pics constantly came out of MJ's terrible fits.

the only difference is he had a personal stylist back then so every now and then he'd have a nice tailored suit for a public appearance/big game, but leftto his own devices dude was wearing anoraks to the club.

U got to give him some slack, it can b easy being that tall and finding sumthin that fit goods, but either way he has the money so it shouldn't be anissue.

Originally Posted by stateofsingularity

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Originally Posted by dgk3188

he's always been a horrible dresser

thats the truth
Fallacious.
There was a time he used to rock the million dollar suits with the Oakley shades and gold hoop.
How the mighty have fallen
tired.gif
In his playing days, Mike has always presented himself in a well-dressed manner for the most part but post wizards retirement, it has been
sick.gif
....it would also help, if he lost a couple pounds

Nako XL wrote:
Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

back when he was playing during his prime...mj was rockin some dope suits...dude was dressed to kill

Lies.

even when he was playing pics constantly came out of MJ's terrible fits.

the only difference is he had a personal stylist back then so every now and then he'd have a nice tailored suit for a public appearance/big game, but left to his own devices dude was wearing anoraks to the club.

Do you have any pics to prove your acquisitions?

Back
Top Bottom