Jordan needs help, this is embarrassing (pics)

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

MJ dresses the way Bill Cartwright played.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
i've always maintained that this guy does this for shock factor. i mean really, with that bankroll... you don't have to dress GQ but those JBjeans are ridiculous.

Originally Posted by Leebuttahz

Jordan knows what he has at home and knows what he can do. So I really don't think he cares what anyone thinks of his appearance. Kinda like Steve Jobs. I guarantee: "Yo NT, need help finding those jeans Jordan wore"
Originally Posted by Skill Jonez

He's > than all of us put together x 10 to the power of 10 so don't hate the player.

I dont get this logic.

just cause he's rich means he's above being scrutinized?

And Russell....c'mon B, you run a clothing line....how you gonna come out dressed like that?

I refuse to believe MJ dresses this bad, your telling me the whole day no1 stopped my man like "yo mj @%% are are those jeans?"
smh.gif

Originally Posted by emmanuelabor

Originally Posted by Leebuttahz

Jordan knows what he has at home and knows what he can do. So I really don't think he cares what anyone thinks of his appearance. Kinda like Steve Jobs. I guarantee: "Yo NT, need help finding those jeans Jordan wore"
Originally Posted by Skill Jonez

He's > than all of us put together x 10 to the power of 10 so don't hate the player.

I dont get this logic.

just cause he's rich means he's above being scrutinized?

And Russell....c'mon B, you run a clothing line....how you gonna come out dressed like that?

NO, what Im saying is, when you get reach a status and you've said what you've had to say. you tend to not care what other's think.

Back
Top Bottom