Jordan needs help, this is embarrassing (pics)

Originally Posted by champ305

Originally Posted by Skill Jonez

He's > than all of us put together x 10 to the power of 10 so don't hate the player.

no hate, we're just concerned.
tired.gif
tired.gif

Maaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EFFF that N_a , he aint never did $%^& for me................................tacky dressing *** M***********
laugh.gif
at y'alltaking up for him like y'all know him and $ )-( ! T

Originally Posted by Wade187

How yall dudes really concerned about what a dude that's 40 plus wears?
i was honestly waiting for the "party pooper" who was going to say this.......if he was 25 years old, THEN it'd be okay, right?

Originally Posted by JosephSKC

He's > than all of us put together x 10 to the power of 10 so don't hate the player.
get off his *@$%
Stop trying to shave my pubes off first. It's getting really annoying
mad.gif
. Everyday you come to my house and knock on the door and say: "Can I shaveyour pubes to make a stuffed pube animal!" "Please!". And I say: "HELL NAW!" "GET OFF MY PROPERTY, YOU CRAZY MAN!" Stop theharassment please sir.

Originally Posted by Leebuttahz

Originally Posted by emmanuelabor

Originally Posted by Leebuttahz

Jordan knows what he has at home and knows what he can do. So I really don't think he cares what anyone thinks of his appearance. Kinda like Steve Jobs. I guarantee: "Yo NT, need help finding those jeans Jordan wore"

I dont get this logic.

just cause he's rich means he's above being scrutinized?

And Russell....c'mon B, you run a clothing line....how you gonna come out dressed like that?

NO, what Im saying is, when you get reach a status and you've said what you've had to say. you tend to not care what other's think.
Speaking from personal experience are we?
laugh.gif

No one can defend MJ. The guy is flat out a terrible dresser. I can understand that it might be more difficult to find clothes that fit when you're hisheight but I refuse to believe you're limited to THOSE options.

thats the same thing that happened to my dad... what happens after the love of your life leaves you, you try to put your self out-there, kinda like a mid-lifecrisis.. its a phase. they think its "cool" and they will smash broads to get over the wife. when he actually wants to settle down hell get back tonormal...

It seems like all the pictures I've seen of him in his younger days were him dressing well with well-fitting clothing. Now, eh,
smh.gif
I mean, how many yes-mencan he possibly have in his life--somebody should have told him.

forget the jeans for a moment.... why does this dude have on that thin choker around his neck!

mike's got some of the coldest suits and athletic gear on the planet.

but he definitely needs help in the casual wear department.

I think MJ/Jordan Brand is having a mid-life crisis. However hes worth millions so who cares. If he was to put his signature on those jeans they'll beworth thousands lol.

He's Michael Jordan. I'm pretty sure that he doesn't care. If I were that rich and successful, I wouldn't either.
laugh.gif

Most of those crapass jeans he wears are Jordan jeans though, so it seems like he dresses like that more out of convenience than really thinking he'sdoin' it.

Back
Top Bottom