Jordan (Nike) Restock Day 5/25/13!!!!! (Info on page 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to footlocker in northridge tomorrow with Tom the district manager
tell me what time so i can go too, gonna be locked and loaded with guns a'blazin... that short hispanic mofo that works there pisses me off with his "im the ****" type attitude. and that bald caucasian fool too. seriously though, i got to see this.

I was wondering how long it would take somebody to post this.  Not a big surprise though since its on their release calendar.

They posted that same thing multiple times.
oh well then im so sorry you had to read that. 
glasses.gif

Wow so much shadiness going on in the game smdh

Why would you want to be an ***hole and buy ALL of a single shoe?

That's just not right... Those type of people don't need to be employed by FTL companies or any retail for that matter.

Just got off the phone with them. I actually needed the 10, but they had 2 9.5s and 10.5s(didn't ask how many)EDIT: Lady told me they had 2 9.5s left. After I said I'd rather have a 10, another dude picked up the phone and said they're out of 9.5s and 10s and that the smallest they have now is 10.5 ... oh well.

They have plenty of 10.5s. I just went there about 30 mins ago to cop me another size 11.

View media item 424779

lol... keep us posted.. make them release all they kicks.. i sure wouldnt mind!!! 

good lookin duck!
This is all hearsay b/c I've never worked at a FTL company, but correct me if i'm wrong...

I've been told that 20% of stock is held for employee purchases.  They gotta pick up on RD just like everyone else before a certain time.  Any of that stock that is unclaimed is sold to the public with the 80%.  I don't know if managers are above the fray or if different rules apply.  Limited stock, limited releases makes it difficult for the campers especially when you don't know the inventory suppy

ie: if they get 10 pairs of something, only 8 are being sold to the public and then it's a question of size availability and how early you got there to camp.

HOH ppl at SouthPark (clt) are pretty cool, but the chicks that work there know very little about anything, but are still nice and ez on the eyes too

Last edited:
This is my first time buying Jordans online at a drop time..

So I plan to cop the Thunder IV's from Finishline. Anything thing I should know? Should I be a member, use paypal or credit card, etc?

This is my first time buying Jordans online at a drop time..

So I plan to cop the Thunder IV's from Finishline. Anything thing I should know? Should I be a member, use paypal or credit card, etc?

never became a member or used paypal and im 6/7 online (missed out on the royals) chances might go up a little if you are a member or use a paypal

if you have **** internet kiss your chances good bye

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom