Jordan Retro 1 '85 Black/Red Feb 14th 2025

These will almost certainly sellout regardless of the price increase, sadly. It’s the black/reds, by far the most coveted colorway of this model (chicagos are a very distant second). And if they’re limited, forget about it. I can already see the s**tshow this release is going to be a mile away.

These will almost certainly sellout regardless of the price increase, sadly. It’s the black/reds, by far the most coveted colorway of this model (chicagos are a very distant second). And if they’re limited, forget about it. I can already see the s**tshow this release is going to be a mile away.
Exactly why I'm setting money aside early for when I inevitably have to pay some egregious resell price just to get a single pair. :smh:

Most OG's resale are not much over retail these days. However the resale on these are gonna be insane. For profit purposes alone they wont be lower than $350

with so much heat dropping in the next 18 months, hard to say which ones I would/should go this route if I had to. these for sure.
It's only this release that concerns me next year in regard to potentially paying resell. I'm not worried about White Cement 4s, Grape 5s, etc. Those will most certainly be decent sized GRs. This release on the other hand? While I'd love for them to be a massive GR, I doubt it'll happen. Hopefully I'm wrong.

Most OG's resale are not much over retail these days. However the resale on these are gonna be insane. For profit purposes alone they wont be lower than $350
This sounds about right. I just worry because I'm a size 13 and resell for my size can be pretty bad sometimes. Granted, like you said, resell typically doesn't go over $350 these days but because it's Black/Red 1s, I am a bit anxious lol.

Last edited:
It's only this release that concerns me next year in regard to potentially paying resell. I'm not worried about White Cement 4s, Grape 5s, etc. Those will most certainly be decent sized GRs. This release on the other hand? While I'd love for them to be a massive GR, I doubt it'll happen. Hopefully I'm wrong.

these and undftd 4s are the big fat L's I'm expecting

This sounds about right. I just worry because I'm a size 13 and resell for my size can be pretty bad sometimes. Granted, like you said, resell typically doesn't go over $350 these days but because it's Black/Red 1s, I am a bit anxious lol.
Bro I’m an 11.5 and anytime I had to get a shoe on resale I would have to get the 11 even because even that jump from 11 to 11.5 be like $100 on some shoes. I be like how

Back
Top Bottom