Jordan Retro 1 '85 Black/Red Feb 14th 2025

Sneakerfiles saying he's hearing rumors that the real price is $215 according to his source. Also a possibility that 2 versions will release, but no details on what the differences would be. Also that it might actually be a QS and not a GR lmao. Man what the hell is going on. Too many rumors.
Truthfully I could see a price increase to 215 being real.. 250 just seemed like to big a jump at one time unless they were some special collab and even then kinda unlikely. And just cause they are 85s doesn't command that price when other 85s are 200. I guess we will wait and see. But definitely seems more plausible.

I was able to get 4 pairs of the 2011 banneds because I put in work

1000013451-jpg.3255207

Still all DS and will never touch earth, except for maybe my resale shop if they offered me a little more than $400
Post that on reddit and you will get downvoted to oblivion from the malding ''WEAR YOUR SHOES!!!" coalition that they always got going on there.

I was able to get 4 pairs of the 2011 banneds because I put in work

1000013451-jpg.3255207

Still all DS and will never touch earth, except for maybe my resale shop if they offered me a little more than $400
Lemme get a pair

Didn’t have $$ or whip at time these came out

Regret not paying resell was broke boi back then

I would like to secure one pair because I also want the 5s as well. I plan on going to Jamaica for my 30th Birthday next year and this is one of the pairs I would like to take.

Sneakerfiles saying he's hearing rumors that the real price is $215 according to his source. Also a possibility that 2 versions will release, but no details on what the differences would be. Also that it might actually be a QS and not a GR lmao. Man what the hell is going on. Too many rumors.
Lmao honestly I wonder if JB/Nike intentionally leaked the $250 retail price so they could lower it before release so ppl will say “$XXX is not so bad, it’s less than $250!” and STILL push a price increase on us all:

IMG_3559.gif

2011 Banned are A1, i just don't like how they look, after they start to get alot of wear out of them. The leather is so soft, that after a long period of time of wear, the leather starts to look crazy wrinkly in my opinion. Like they start to look overboard wrinkly, so much that it's a turn off to me.

I could've gotten a pair from the outlet not far from me, but i didn't feel like going through the hassle of camping out overnight, with the ignorance involved. People acted a straight fool over that release. Beautiful shoe when its DS, and for the first months of wear, but over long periods of time, that leather starts to look crazy, where it doesn't look good to me.

I was around a couple of people who got them, and I wasn't pleased with how they aged, after considering paying resell, i didn't, because I wear my shoes. For collecting and resale purposes, i understand, because they are top tier.

I think the 85,s leather will be closer to the 2013, which is a harder type of leather, that can take way more of beating,over longer periods of time, without the leather looking too worn out and crazy. 2016,s are good a well when it comes to the aging factor.

2001,s 2013,s and 2016, age well after a year and beyond, but the Banneds 2011,s start to get creases and cracks on every centimeter of the shoe over time. I like good quality leather like everybody else, but i don't like for the leather to be that soft. It's a beautiful shoe when its DS, and for the first few months of wear though.

$250 is crazy …them damn 17’s was $300 and they came with a briefcase ….wonder if these will be limited or a GR?

Back
Top Bottom