Jordan Retro 1 High “Laser” aka Custom Lasers Thread

So....nike tweets women 30th anniversary pearl 1's for $140.....yet the 30th anniversary 1 for men's is $185........come on JB! This is one time I need equal treatment.
They followed that up with girls retro 4s for $180. Gender equality at its finest.

They gave me some # to call ,amazing how they say they get pairs from footlocker,champs etc but sell everything early they just put bred lows and laser xx's on their site.... All the people that are vouching for them go cop :lol:

After seeing your shoes, I will never order from them. I don't care what anyone says.

@KixSquare: New Inventory Just Arrived Early and Ready to Ship Now!
2015 Air Jordan Remastered "Oreo" IV.
They just tweeted this :lol:

Just arrived early fam it's funny to me so I'm laughing :lol:
Never again do I buy from anybody that sells anything "early" ever again unless I see them leaving the stockroom myself whether I lose out or not

Last edited:
I don't see how this is funny, stores have them in stock already
Exactly. It's not like stores get em in stock the day before. Also they may "sell early" but not ship out until a certain date right after or before release. Not vouching for em just saying

^^^^ What he said, Brooklyn JB pop up store releasing laser XX's this weekend too, the whole pack actually.

Exactly. It's not like stores get em in stock the day before. Also they may "sell early" but not ship out until a certain date right after or before release. Not vouching for em just saying

Exactly, I purchased Laser 1s from Offspring on Saturday and they don't drop till 14th over there in the UK. They've sent them to me already as well, dosent mean there fake because I got em "early".

Last edited:
Well I guess tomorrow Everyones sobesoles pairs come in as well as mine, hoping they're not fake

Early 2000 the footlocker by my way would sell pairs early just had to pay cash, miss this so much. 
mean.gif

So do I have to post the email from them that says they buy their pairs from champs ,footlocker stores etc.? so Those stores are back dooring fsr's early ? Yeah ok

Last edited:
Early 2000 the footlocker by my way would sell pairs early just had to pay cash, miss this so much. :smh:

In the early 2000's, 01' Black/Red (hate the term Bred) and Royal 1's were collecting dust at my Footlocker.

Well if they are fake, good luck on getting your money back bro. But it's already been shown that their are variations on retail pairs so. . .

So do I have to post the email from them that says they buy their pairs from champs ,footlocker stores etc.? so Those stores are back dooring fsr's early ? Yeah ok
Yea it's a possible, but that def didn't happen we got fufu pairs my heart is broken. Some dude on the street calling my 1's GM
You bought them early from legit retailers they have Nike accounts
If I can finesse it....
In the early 2000's, 01' Black/Red (hate the term Bred) and Royal 1's were collecting dust at my Footlocker.
I know I wasn't into 1's back then either, got 2001 Bred XI (don't mind Bred term 
laugh.gif
) and fusion AF1 /12 aways from my local #teamearly 
laugh.gif

Once again. Kixsquare is legit! If you think otherwise, just stay away. More for others. Do you know how many sites sell their stick early? Stores 9.9/10 have their stock at least 2-3 weeks before release. Only if it is a qs or very limited do stores not have them before then.

Back
Top Bottom