• Maybe, Depends On How I Feel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I live in the Bay Area as well as u do, as u know sole supremacy is local, they've been around a long time and they have a great reputation so I would definately believe what they say about the chicagos. Cancellations/ customer service whole other topic :lol:

I'm in the bayarea as well. Have bought, sold and traded with them. Derek/Sole is 100% legit and with no BS. Can't wait till they move to their bigger location next year. [emoji]128077[/emoji]

Aren't we still waiting for summerlove to get the chis and banneds checked?
Don't see how thy would matter. Others will still say his is legit and everyone else's is fake/ UA 99.9%.
They will only accept that's legit if everyone who bought from KDAK bring it in to a consign store to check. Then they will say the consign store is full of S*%T.

Will never end.. [emoji]128526[/emoji]
SoleSupremacy is no more educated in doing legit checks than you doing it yourself they said....

So no it won't matter 
laugh.gif

Also about the whole 99.9% UA thing, if those really existed, there wouldn't be just ONE site with them, and more members would've known about them by now. I trust Zyzz's judgement on this because he was heavily involved in the whole Concord fiasco and has been following fakes (for education) ever since. The shoes are legit, let it be.

SoleSupremacy is no more educated in doing legit checks than you doing it yourself they said....

So no it won't matter 
laugh.gif
So I guess he shouldn't take there then?
I think he should, a second opinion is always great, and to do legit checks all the time. But someone in the thread said SoleSupremacy have clueless people, and you can do it better yourself. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

I know this is the RSBB thread but just wanted to leave this comment in here since i've been reading bad stuff,

my experience with kdakco was great, responded to my emails on time and just got all 3 pairs of my pinnacle 6's in for only $275 each. 100% legit. 

sole supremacy is super legit but even he has had to pull down listings for fakes and thats facts. had a royal 1 listing few months ago he had to pull because they werent authentic.

sole supremacy is super legit but even he has had to pull down listings for fakes and thats facts. had a royal 1 listing few months ago he had to pull because they werent authentic.
exactly. so even the experts can get fooled. there are really, really, REALLY good fakes out there

There's UA which are high quality fakes then a bunch of low quality fakes

We've all see UA and they are off. Can it fool a lot of people especially uneducated people? Hell yes. People would say no difference if they don't know **** about shoes

If people were send high quality fakes we would have already ruled them as fake because it would be obvious to a lot of us here

The shoes received by everyone so far have but 100% legit
dude don't act like you know how to spot any and all fakes by looking at some pictures online. you have to admit that it's possible that there are fakes out there so good that even you can't spot the differences

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom