Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

HOH in Harlem and 34th were quick, Flight 23 has a line of 25 as I wait.

Yall dudes collecting 40+ tickets for a shoe..how do you convince people to go with you and give away their free time for a cause like this

Don't know what time til but they're giving tickets today and tomorrow..calling Wednesday Thursday and Friday haha (flight 23) hoh and ftl on 34th had no lines either

Last edited:
My local HOH just told me that they aren't releasing the SBB, however they are on the launch locator, and I'm pretty sure they will. This shady s**t has me about to report them.

My local HOH just told me that they aren't releasing the SBB, however they are on the launch locator, and I'm pretty sure they will. This shady s**t has me about to report them.

Do it.. I would

Call and ask for the manager and get his name and report his ***

Last edited:
lol they are probably getting them. hoh always hooks up friends/fam first but i doubt they would do that for every pair they get? 

seems like my local HOH (which gets everything) are not getting these as for the launch locator..will have to call after work.   otherwise going to have to drive an extra 20 mins now just to raffle.  tbh i think the worst part of raffling is the babysitting of the phone come thurs n friday.  they need to come up with an email system.  i cant answer the phone half the time im at work

Last edited:

What if they aren't getting that many?
not sure. i have a connect but never really asked. i think the employees can only hook up 3-4 people. manager could have gone wild and took the rest, i'd call it in.

hype is so wild i don't know if my connect will be able to hook me up, seen a few preorders sell for $700 on ebay.. like damn.

seems like my local HOH (which gets everything) are not getting these as for the launch locator..will have to call after work.   otherwise going to have to drive an extra 20 mins now just to raffle.  tbh i think the worst part of raffling is the babysitting of the phone come thurs n friday.  they need to come up with an email system.  i cant answer the phone half the time im at work
When I glanced the LL earlier I thought all HOH location in SC were getting them...

not sure. i have a connect but never really asked. i think the employees can only hook up 3-4 people. manager could have gone wild and took the rest, i'd call it in.

hype is so wild i don't know if my connect will be able to hook me up, seen a few preorders sell for $700 on ebay.. like damn.
Repped.

And yea, last time I got the Chi's from pre-order, my pair actually came from a Footaction so I know all the presellers and resellers all have "connects" but it seems this time it will be about who's connect is more powerful, most pre-sellers have been steadily raising their prices. 

I would assume they are giving out tix until closing, or run out.

Times Square was a breeze as well. Was it a NTer that was bringing in both sides of the family tree for tickets?!?

yes.   ( i was confused at "SC",  thought you were in south carolina..)
So our only options here in LA are these HOH locations... 
mean.gif

Ima Wrap!!!

South Carolina doesn't have a HOH, just use SCal and SC for South California and South Carolina respectably.

Back
Top Bottom