Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

My local HOH just told me that they aren't releasing the SBB, however they are on the launch locator, and I'm pretty sure they will. This shady s**t has me about to report them.
Go back in when staff changes in a business casual attire with a legal pad/clipboard. 

Browse, ask questions...then ask for their store # and managers name.

Guarantee you they will become truthful.

Managers been getting fired more and more frequently now a days.

Big ups @lakers29  for the Kapowski avy. Bayside High's mascot was the Tigers so now I'll refer to the SBB's as Bayside 1's and now I NEED them even more.
Thanks,  hopefully I can get one pair...

actually want a pair of CHI 1,  but had no luck on those either.  

Yall dudes collecting 40+ tickets for a shoe..how do you convince people to go with you and give away their free time for a cause like this
By telling them you are too good to pay any mark up presellers and resellers are charging.

#TeamRetail

Was at hoh/FTL and flight 23 in Manhattan, only flight 23 has a line, other places were in and out. I look over the list numbers and it's around the 500 plus people already.

Off to work..

200w.gif

Do tell so I can :lol:

What happened?
Pay check came in, thought I was getting at least $240, got $91 because of how the pay period is set up.  So I won't get the rest of the money until the 29th or the 6th.  This has me so heated because I had to get stuff for my father earlier this month because he didn't have any money and I give my mother money sometimes when she needs it.  Its like a give and give but when its time for me (karma), nothing. 

What happened?
Pay check came in, thought I was getting at least $240, got $91 because of how the pay period is set up.  So I won't get the rest of the money until the 29th or the 6th.  This has me so heated because I had to get stuff for my father earlier this month because he didn't have any money and I give my mother money sometimes when she needs it.  Its like a give and give but when its time for me (karma), nothing. 
Sounds like you have bigger worries than sneakers.  Keep surviving man.

I called one of my HOH and asked what is the raffle procedure. He said we're doing raffles Monday and Tuesday JUST IN CASE we receive them. The launch locator says they will receive them :lol: shady *****

Never be down when you helping your fam out. Especially your parents. Sneakers come and go and come and go and come and go again. And most cop every time. Take care of home first.

My local HOH just told me that they aren't releasing the SBB, however they are on the launch locator, and I'm pretty sure they will. This shady s**t has me about to report them.
Go back in when staff changes in a business casual attire with a legal pad/clipboard. 

Browse, ask questions...then ask for their store # and managers name.

Guarantee you they will become truthful.

Managers been getting fired more and more frequently now a days.
I'm legit going to try that. Me and two other friends will wear suits,  go and look around the outside of the store, walk around looking at cases and displays, then ask how many entries are in the raffle then leave 
laugh.gif

Scare the s**t out of them

I called one of my HOH and asked what is the raffle procedure. He said we're doing raffles Monday and Tuesday JUST IN CASE we receive them. The launch locator says they will receive them :lol: shady *****
:lol: international? I went to Florida mall since I work in Orlando

Back
Top Bottom