Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

What happened?

Pay check came in, thought I was getting at least $240, got $91 because of how the pay period is set up.  So I won't get the rest of the money until the 29th or the 6th.  This has me so heated because I had to get stuff for my father earlier this month because he didn't have any money and I give my mother money sometimes when she needs it.  Its like a give and give but when its time for me (karma), nothing. 

Honestly gori, **** kicks for now and get a better job. Go get a ACI certification to be a concrete inspector and flourish

I'm legit going to try that. Me and two other friends will wear suits,  go and look around the outside of the store, walk around looking at cases and displays, then ask how many entries are in the raffle then leave :lol:

Scare the s**t out of them

Bro do it :lol:

Give and give? She gave birth to you and I assume they both raised you??? guess that isn't enough these days. Give it a few years, you'll look back and see the error in your ways.

Give and give? She gave birth to you and I assume they both raised you??? guess that isn't enough these days. Give it a few years, you'll look back and see the error in your ways.

I dont think he was referring particular to his parents..you tried tho

4 Tickets in between 2 HOH. 

Yeezy lists looked twice as full as SBB list.

Lets see how it goes. Hopefully my luck from the Chi raffle keep flowing.

Sakuragi on suicide watch

Never be down when you helping your fam out. Especially your parents. Sneakers come and go and come and go and come and go again. And most cop every time. Take care of home first.
It's not that bad, i just buy my father detergent to wash his clothes and food sometimes when i see him and i just give my mother gas money if she needs it the rest is mine to do whatever but i only have a little bit which i saved to try and get the Chicagos, i'll try for these to see what happens but i prefer the chicagos.  anyways at least these are not Frag limited.

seems like my local HOH (which gets everything) are not getting these as for the launch locator..will have to call after work.   otherwise going to have to drive an extra 20 mins now just to raffle.  tbh i think the worst part of raffling is the babysitting of the phone come thurs n friday.  they need to come up with an email system.  i cant answer the phone half the time im at work
like shiekhs does , u enter online raffle, if u win u get the e mail, I h8 having to have my phone on me all the time. Sumtimes can't even hear it ringing since I work in construction it gets loud smh .

Honestly gori, **** kicks for now and get a better job. Go get a ACI certification to be a concrete inspector and flourish

Who are you calling tori and nah, want to become a pediatrician...i'm a nerd, nerds and handiwork don't mix. 

You think it's handiwork but it's inspection of material properties. but I guess youngs modulous and compressive strength tests aren't nerdy enough for you to do for like $15 an hour part time. My bad

You think it's handiwork but it's inspection of material properties. but I guess youngs modulous and compressive strength tests aren't nerdy enough for you to do for like $15 an hour part time. My bad
I'm more into the medical field than chemistry, sure it sounds good pay wise but right now I'm doing summer classes online and how my schedule is set up now I have enough time to do the work.  Plus I currently have As in both classes. Lets go back talking about the Naruto 1s before 

Gah. Young's Modulus. I hate physics.

Does anyone know if the nyc NT's are gonna do that online raffle? Not tryna drive out to Roosevelt field twice

So in Northern Cal, the best bet seems to be Shoe Palace or Shiekh. I called around the few Shiekh stores in my areas and the trend has been that the codes have not been distributed. I think they are trying to see how many pairs are available before the codes are released.

Best bet is to just save driving and go tomorrow and sign up for Shoe Palace and Shiekh while you're at your local malls. There are only a few FTL's releasing these around the Bay Area and looks like they'll know allocation of numbers later today and distribute tickets in the afternoon and tomorrow. I believe cut off is 6pm for most tomorrow. Forget Champs and FA.

I called one of my HOH and asked what is the raffle procedure. He said we're doing raffles Monday and Tuesday JUST IN CASE we receive them. The launch locator says they will receive them :lol: shady *****
:lol: international? I went to Florida mall since I work in Orlando

University, actually. International said to call Wednesday or Thursday. I have a higher chance of being struck by lightening than winning a raffle at those locations.

FL HOH 34th had a line that was getting bad .. Was about 45 deep when I left ... But the 120 address had 3 people ... Has anyone seen what the FA line is like? May stop by after work. I did a quick run on lunch break.

So shady chronicles continue. i go to HOH across the street from my job and the dude said come back after 1 cause we dont have raffle tickets. then i proceed to ask how many pairs theyre getting and he was like I don't know. Hopefully when i go back at 3 they have raffle tickets.

roll.gif
roll.gif
Can you please let me wallow in self pity on the week of my birthday.

FL HOH 34th had a line that was getting bad .. Was about 45 deep when I left ... But the 120 address had 3 people ... Has anyone seen what the FA line is like? May stop by after work. I did a quick run on lunch break.
I just came from picking up foams and you would think it was FCFS. Line had to be a hundred plus..

Finishline ran out of tix and had to get more mid day during the 11's release I can see tixs running out

Back
Top Bottom