Jordan Retro 1 High "Shattered Backboard"

Called 2 HOH's, one is FCFS and the other one hasn't been answering all day 
mean.gif

University, actually. International said to call Wednesday or Thursday. I have a higher chance of being struck by lightening than winning a raffle at those locations.

Yeah man its been out there that University backdoor pairs.. That had to be one of the most crooked stores
I called one of my HOH and asked what is the raffle procedure. He said we're doing raffles Monday and Tuesday JUST IN CASE we receive them. The launch locator says they will receive them :lol: shady *****
:lol: international? I went to Florida mall since I work in Orlando

This is why I take the preorder route. Shady *** stores man.

Anyway, my brother called Footlocker corporate to express his anger. He told them my name and some District Supervisor left a message on my number asking me to call him back and if he can help me out in any way. Should I tell them what's up at those locations? Don't want someone to get fired though.

Anyway, my brother called Footlocker corporate to express his anger. He told them my name and some District Supervisor left a message on my number asking me to call him back and if he can help me out in any way. Should I tell them what's up at those locations? Don't want someone to get fired though.
You are just bringing light to the situation, whatever they decide to do with them is not your fault.

They always be playing that there!!! FM...what 2 do!?!?

Ima stop by Cerritos n Lakewood Shiekhs @ lunch n see where they at with it!
Let me know. I'll probably head back to Shiekh's Culver City tomorrow -- I'm done running around LA for the day -- It's too hot to be out in this LA traffic. 

So Far the only shiekhs that is getting these is the one on Market St in San Francisco.  They will be doing a instore Raffle from Monday to Wednseday or Thursday.

Footlocker Beverly Center this morning. Folks putting in that work for the SBB 1s
Just came back from Cerritos HOH n was told they will ONLY b getting 12 pairs!!!!  smh...Told em to just Eddie Mush me and give me ticket already ripped up!!!

Lakewood HOH wld NOT give any info about available pairz they would be getting!

Both Shiekh locations n same malls did NOT know if they were getting them, to keep checking back till Wed! 

Just came back from Cerritos HOH n was told they will ONLY b getting 12 pairs!!!!  smh...Told em to just Eddie Mush me and give me ticket already ripped up!!!

Lakewood HOH wld NOT give any info about available pairz they would be getting!

Both Shiekh locations n same malls did NOT know if they were getting them, to keep checking back till Wed! 
Repped. I love all your gangster movie references. Hope you get a pair man.

So Far the only shiekhs that is getting these is the one on Market St in San Francisco.  They will be doing a instore Raffle from Monday to Wednseday or Thursday.
Not very promising. Any other stores in the bay area raffling? Any confirmation on VF HOH or Serramonte doing raffles? Sorry, I'm a couple pages behind on this thread and been with my dog at the vet all morning. Any info would be much appreciated dudes!

Footlocker Beverly Center this morning. Folks putting in that work for the SBB 1s
Just got back from HOH Cerritos n was told they were to ONLY get 12 pairs!!! Tole em to just Eddie Mush me and give me my ticket already ripped up! smH

HOH Lakewood would NOT give any info about number of pairs they would be getting...

Both Shiekhs n the same malls did not know if they were getting them at all, to keep checking back up till Wed! 

Crooked people deserve no compassion.. That's the way I see it.. You call and I'll call too

Not very promising. Any other stores in the bay area raffling? Any confirmation on VF HOH or Serramonte doing raffles? Sorry, I'm a couple pages behind on this thread and been with my dog at the vet all morning. Any info would be much appreciated dudes!
I called almost every shiekhs in the bay area. The only one that confirm they were getting them was Market St Shiekhs.

Shoe palace is holding raffles but they dont know if they will get them in or not but they are still doing raffles...

Foot locker their luanch Locator is already up.... Market St Foot Locker/Serramonte/hillsdale/sunvalley (from the instructions it says in store raffle, BUt i tried calling them noone is answerin)....

from seeing how many NT'ers scored on the Chi 1 from Market St shiekhs... thats probably the best bet?

Last edited:
Why do some stores only give out raffle tix until 5pm?! I never understood the logic in this and it clearly favors people without 9-5 jobs :smh::smh::smh::smh:

I wonder how many people out there are collecting unemployment while taking advantage of this. SMH

I called almost every shiekhs in the bay area. The only one that confirm they were getting them was Market St Shiekhs.

Shoe palace is holding raffles but they dont know if they will get them in or not but they are still doing raffles...

Foot locker their luanch Locator is already up.... Market St Foot Locker/Serramonte/hillsdale/sunvalley (from the instructions it says in store raffle, BUt i tried calling them noone is answerin)....

from seeing how many NT'ers scored on the Chi 1 from Market St shiekhs... thats probably the best bet?
It probably is, but the main reason that was so successful is that they had a 4 hour window on their raffle. Probably a minuscule amount of entries compared to the other Sheikh's, especially since they were online and Market St wasn't. Wish I could get some info on when they are definitively closing up the raffle, cause I don't want to make 2 trips from SJ to SF if I can make one and enter at NTSF and Sheikh.

Both Shiekhs n the same malls did not know if they were getting them at all, to keep checking back up till Wed! 
Yep, same line I got from Shiekh's Culver City. I ain't about that going back and forth with a store life. I'm done w/ raffles for today. Tomorrow will be another day...

Yep, same line I got from Shiekh's Culver City. I ain't about that going back and forth with a store life. I'm done w/ raffles for today. Tomorrow will be another day...
what stores did you hitup today in LA? any FNLs getting em? might go around raffle hunting tomorrow
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom